Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b0bS4get
Apr 3, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I unspoilered your post because anyone following this crap is brain damaged

You directly exposed me to the scares.

I won't be sleeping tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I think that actually is supposed to be Tim from Marble Hornets (as in, the character, not Tim the real life person), he looks like he's limping on the leg he got shot (stabbed?) in at the end of MH.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CJacobs posted:

I think that actually is supposed to be Tim from Marble Hornets (as in, the character, not Tim the real life person), he looks like he's limping on the leg he got shot (stabbed?) in at the end of MH.

why do you care about this garbage, are you terminally brainfucked?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
thanks to all the angry people for constantly bumping this thread

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nice, thanks op, im going towa tch these videos, and i hope they give me a spooky feeling

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i cant wathc them now as i am watching a lets play, i iwll watch these soon.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

lonesomedwarf posted:

i cant wathc them now as i am watching a lets play, i iwll watch these soon.

Woah what a twist.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

urban decay, some guys working, mobility aides. everything nerds think is scary, this is gonna be good :twisted:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Joust posted:

Woah what a twist.

ive got a twist for you, right HERE BUDDY

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

lonesomedwarf posted:

ive got a twist for you, right HERE BUDDY

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Dude you guys are so cool. Like, whoa.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

only way this is good is if its about bendy man now

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

fremdschämen: the thread

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

is that german for spooky

Aug 4, 2010

i saw him, i saw the slenderman

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

BTW to invoke Twin Peaks and David Lynch in a thread for this puerile garbage is honestly offensive

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
So how did all the other Slenderman yt stuff end? EverydayHYBRID and that other one with a dude called Milo? Did it fizzle out?

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Spoopy Man Steals a Jam.

Gay smoking guy gets sexually attracted to a white shed, but is unsure how to approach it.

Very Mysterious.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

stay safe slendieman

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
*takes mundane video*

*adds video effects*

holy crap! i'm scared as HECK

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
kind of disapointed that they went the horror route again. I think Marble Hornets proved that the last thing they should be doing is horror. just stick to what you're good at, good camera effects and comedy. once they got "serious" about a script and story in MH it all went to poo poo. Yeah real fun to watch 11 minute videos of some dude walking through the woods and not finding anything.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

its intersting how something thin and well dressed represents a goon's deepest fears

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I started watching this poo poo yesterday and now i'm at entry #60 and goddamn this is tedious. I don't want to stop kinda close to the end but goddamn i'm gonna be mad if it ends on a lovely blair witch cliffhanger.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
hey guys whats this thread about

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

wwow jsut watched the latest video and I am fuckin spooked :eek:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

hey guys whats this thread about

no one knows yet. there wqs a guy watching a woodpecker on his tv.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Necros posted:

no one knows yet. there wqs a guy watching a woodpecker on his tv.

oh weird

i guess ima leave then have fun with your thread guys

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Odddzy posted:

I started watching this poo poo yesterday and now i'm at entry #60 and goddamn this is tedious. I don't want to stop kinda close to the end but goddamn i'm gonna be mad if it ends on a lovely blair witch cliffhanger.

Prepare for disappointment.

I don't know if it's horror specific and so far nothings given it a Slenderman edge aside from a few video distortion effects. If anything it looks more like a Big Brotheresque story. There's the same actors but that doesn't necessarily mean the same characters. It's still speculation at this point.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
This is dumb garbage who are you even updating your stupid thread about a stupid dumb baby game for?

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Indubitable Leg posted:

Prepare for disappointment.

I don't know if it's horror specific and so far nothings given it a Slenderman edge aside from a few video distortion effects. If anything it looks more like a Big Brotheresque story. There's the same actors but that doesn't necessarily mean the same characters. It's still speculation at this point.

Finished MH. That series suffered from a huge ''we gotta make this poo poo last as long as it can while it lasts'' and it shows and they didn't know how to create movement in the story. The format sucks when it's became 15 minute long videos with only 15 seconds of spooky stuff and fourteen minutes of guys walking around. I actually truly was terrified in the first videos. I really checked out when one of the videos was just them walking behind a hoodied dude trying to ambush him and them just basically just walking really slowly and looking into the camera and doing hush motions with their fingers over their mouth. The hoodied guy just ran away from their ambushes every time through the series. What a waste.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Odddzy posted:

Finished MH. That series suffered from a huge ''we gotta make this poo poo last as long as it can while it lasts'' and it shows and they didn't know how to create movement in the story. The format sucks when it's became 15 minute long videos with only 15 seconds of spooky stuff and fourteen minutes of guys walking around. I actually truly was terrified in the first videos. I really checked out when one of the videos was just them walking behind a hoodied dude trying to ambush him and them just basically just walking really slowly and looking into the camera and doing hush motions with their fingers over their mouth. The hoodied guy just ran away from their ambushes every time through the series. What a waste.

Shouldve just read the timeline on the wiki since there's transcriptions. Kinda not worth it to watch 5-9 minute vids where there's only one minute of action and tinnitus inducing static.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Odddzy posted:

I agree but I think the overall problem was that it started out as a series of creepy bids that suddenly went to "Oh crap we have to develop an overarching story for all this." Compared to their shorts like Nature Break or Spacetime Express, where the writing's only devoted to that video, they can write.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
scary video of a guy buying peanut butter

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Indubitable Leg posted:

I agree but I think the overall problem was that it started out as a series of creepy bids that suddenly went to "Oh crap we have to develop an overarching story for all this." Compared to their shorts like Nature Break or Spacetime Express, where the writing's only devoted to that video, they can write.

Oh yeah I totally agree that the whole *ffffffffaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt*

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

The Rage posted:

Oh yeah I totally agree that the whole *ffffffffaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt*

came here to post this

spidergoats
May 20, 2001
These guys ate at Doobies. Hopefully there will be a spooky hotdog scene.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

SmokaDustbowl posted:

scary video of a guy buying peanut butter

That's clearly a scary video of a guy shoplifting peanut butter.
The scariest of all butters.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Brian/ToTheArk/Hoodie just wanted to buy some jam or pb or something.

no but actually this might be cool. Marble Hornets got bad because the plot meandered and there were filler episodes where not much happened but I like THAC's creepy directing skills.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I hate

EVERYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Brian/ToTheArk/Hoodie just wanted to buy some jam or pb or something.

no but actually this might be cool. Marble Hornets got bad because the plot meandered and there were filler episodes where not much happened but I like THAC's creepy directing skills.
Stupid loving bitch

• Locked thread