Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Windows 98 posted:

If he didn't pull that nominee poo poo Trump would still have a chance.

When he refused to pledge he was really telling roger ailes, fox news and the GOP establishment to go gently caress themselves it was great. All this post debate negative coverage on trump on fox news is totally staged by the higher ups & lol if you think otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

trump is really the best thing that could have happened in the 20 years of the republicans loving around leading up to this

They created a monster and now they can't stop it, the troll will devour them all.

I find it hilarious that they turned Fox News on him now, given he's in saying everything they do, and are probably pissing off their viewership

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

trump is the only candidate brave enough to say
"rose o'donnell is a fat pig"
live on stage in a political debate

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

I love how trump just speaks his mind. Everyone in Washington is just phoney. That's why he's going to be the next president. I really think he has a chance.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

he'll speak his mind that is why ppl like him.
what he has to say is usually terrible, but dammit he says it.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Tricky D posted:

I love how trump just speaks his mind. Everyone in Washington is just phoney. That's why he's going to be the next president. I really think he has a chance.

If he doesn't get the nom despite still polling the highest along with winning the primary debates in 6 months the GOP is finished as a party and fox news elites will be responsible for it

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Sanders > Biden > Trump > random Republican > Hillary > Jeb Bush

imo

I'm unironically pumped for Trump

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Human Crouton posted:

Kasich or Trump

Yall talking up this Kasich guy.
Think he might Veep?

Trump/Kasich a charismatic ticket?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

unironically good. i hope trump takes it all, calls Hilary a dumb oval office, wins the election, and i'm sent to a Hispanic death camp because of the sheer hilarity of all this

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm calling this as Kaisch is the dark horse for when Trump pulls a Howard Dean

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Wounded Unicorn posted:

I'm calling this as Kaisch is the dark horse for when Trump pulls a Howard Dean

that's all he does, no republican voter cares.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

yeah but who would win in a pie eating contest?

the answer is christie

check mate, trump

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

he'll speak his mind that is why ppl like him.
what he has to say is usually terrible, but dammit he says it.

He strikes me as having an impulse control disorder. Most people pause to think about their responses, and consider whether a response is wise or not. He just says whatever pops into his mind, whether it is wise or not.

Sadly, there seems to be a lot of people that think the things he blurts out make sense. I'm guessing they have some sort of processing disorder to match his impulse control problem.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Immortan posted:

When he refused to pledge he was really telling roger ailes, fox news and the GOP establishment to go gently caress themselves it was great. All this post debate negative coverage on trump on fox news is totally staged by the higher ups & lol if you think otherwise

My conspiracy brain cant stop thinking maybe that they had a more mild set of questions for him if he indeed pledged to support whatever GOP candidate. But when he went full gently caress you to Ailes they decided to attack him as hard as possible. Of course it backfired anyway haha.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Literally lollled out loud when I heard this morning trump is the front runner in your dumbass country's presidential candidate race. Gibbon 2.0 is gonna write a marvellous book about this

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The Human Crouton posted:

Kasich or Trump vs Sanders for general election. Please.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Immortan posted:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Tricky D posted:

i hope you don't think thats a good thing, honesty is great but trump is honestly awful.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

cant wait for michael moore's next movie, probly gonna be about trump

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

genesplicer posted:

He strikes me as having an impulse control disorder. Most people pause to think about their responses, and consider whether a response is wise or not. He just says whatever pops into his mind, whether it is wise or not.

Sadly, there seems to be a lot of people that think the things he blurts out make sense. I'm guessing they have some sort of processing disorder to match his impulse control problem.

you're all wrong about this, he knows what he is saying he just has a massive pair of balls can't anyone recognize cojones when they see it?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Megyn Kelly ‏@megynkelly 4h4 hours ago
.@DWStweets: “I’m more confident than ever that the Democratic nominee will eventually become president.” #KellyFile

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
I love Trump, if only because it allows me to see the GOP eat itself alive.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Cherryburst posted:

fox news really trying to bury Trump in the post-debate show

They were trying to bury him during the debate. Watching some highlight clips on CNN (I know I know :negative:).

This is amazing TV. Trump has perfect poise and judo-throws Megan Kelly's misogyny question. Gonna have to watch the rest of this.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Axetrain posted:

My conspiracy brain cant stop thinking maybe that they had a more mild set of questions for him if he indeed pledged to support whatever GOP candidate. But when he went full gently caress you to Ailes they decided to attack him as hard as possible. Of course it backfired anyway haha.

It's not a conspiracy they had every loving "fox news contributor" on there trashing him with megyn kelly on post-debate coverage. FYI these "contributors" are paid on average 200k (this is more than the average salary a software engineer in silicon valley makes, just think about that) simply for regurgitating & agreeing with fox news pundit's talking points. its literally the GOP establishment doing every thing they can to take him out

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
N the second millenia of the Christian era, the United States of America comprehended the fairest part of the earth, and the most civilised portion of mankind. The frontiers of that extensive republic were guarded by ancient renown and disciplined valour. The gentle but powerful influence of laws and manners had gradually cemented the union of the states. Their peaceful inhabitants enjoyed and abused the advantages of wealth and luxury. The image of a free constitution was preserved with decent reverence: the American senate appeared to possess the sovereign authority, and devolved on business all the executive powers of government. During a happy period (A.D. 1933-2001) of more than fourscore years, the public administration was conducted by the virtue and abilities of Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan and Clinton. It is the design of this, and of the two succeeding chapters, to describe the prosperous condition of their Republic; and afterwards, from the inauguration of Donald Trump, to deduce the most important circumstances of its decline and fall; a revolution which will ever be remembered, and is still felt by the nations of the earth.

concerned mom has issued a correction as of 08:46 on Aug 7, 2015

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

concerned mom posted:

N the second millenia of the Christian era, the United States of America comprehended the fairest part of the earth, and the most civilised portion of mankind. The frontiers of that extensive republic were guarded by ancient renown and disciplined valour. The gentle but powerful influence of laws and manners had gradually cemented the union of the states. Their peaceful inhabitants enjoyed and abused the advantages of wealth and luxury. The image of a free constitution was preserved with decent reverence: the American senate appeared to possess the sovereign authority, and devolved on business all the executive powers of government. During a happy period (A.D. 1933-2001) of more than fourscore years, the public administration was conducted by the virtue and abilities of Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan and Clinton. It is the design of this, and of the two succeeding chapters, to describe the prosperous condition of their Republic; and afterwards, from the defeat of Jimmy Carter, to deduce the most important circumstances of its decline and fall; a revolution which will ever be remembered, and is still felt by the nations of the earth.

hosed up if true

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

To be fair, legitimately a point in his favor.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

try explaining that 2 ur kids

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Otacon posted:

try explaining that 2 ur kids

those folds of fat and the nonsense truther knowledge are the marks of a fat dumb pig

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
John Stewart chose the wrong time to retire.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

NutritiousSnack posted:

those folds of fat and the nonsense truther knowledge are the marks of a fat dumb pig

????

i was just quoting what rosie odonnell tweeted to donald trump after he said that

that was her epic comeback after being slammed live on tv by trump for the 2nd or third time

that was it

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

lol didn't watch

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Imagine donald trump at the negotiating table with putin. and if you don't get trump you get jeb loving bush. this is amazing

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i hosed my hand all night instead. don't regret it it seems lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I thought hillary clinton was going to be prez of your country? You're telling me its gonna be Trump now?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

concerned mom posted:

Imagine donald trump at the negotiating table with putin. and if you don't get trump you get jeb loving bush. this is amazing

i will vote for donald trump if he personally funds nasa for the entirety of his presidency

EDIT VVVV oh ok i thought you were talking about me for being a fat truther pig with folds of fat

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Otacon posted:

????

i was just quoting what rosie odonnell tweeted to donald trump after he said that

that was her epic comeback after being slammed live on tv by trump for the 2nd or third time

that was it

i know, i was saying there is a pretty obvious answer to that question

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
When you think about it, Trump is the President America deserves.

It's like when you see you're son smoking a cigarette, sometimes the best thing to do is make him smoke an entire carton of cigarettes so he gets out off.

Maybe Trump will put America off it's worst impulses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im getting horny

• Locked thread