Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
whoah magorian back to cuck some more

and ya there are crazy people out there, but just cause we're outside your personal overton window doesn't mean we're crazy, it just means you are narrow minded as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
hmmmm...:raise:

sounds like something a tumblrina would say.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
deffo back to cuck AND suck apparently

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

texasmed posted:

why dont you do your own research instead of asking me to do all of your homework you idiot

loving 04s.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hey!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I do not believe my eyes

wow

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i had the idea to write a movie script about barry seal back in like 2010 but i never did it, didn't think i was up for the amount of research etc needed..glad someone did it. real america right there

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the whole thing about Mena wasn't that barry seal was a loose cannon who ended up transporting drugs for the enemy, he was already transporting drugs for the sandanistas (backed by the CIA) into the US, he just in addition decided to also transport for the medellin cartel. and he was a DEA agent the whole time on top of all this. the medellin cartel killed him in a florida hotel parking lot when they found out about that. he was double crossing every single side he was working for.

What was happening in Mena was untraceable weapons were being produced in unmarked factories (to the knowledge of bill clinton, governor of arkansas at the time), those were shipped to nicaragua by Barry Seal and others from unmarked government owned airports, and cocaine, from the sandanistas was shipped back into the US, mostly into los angeles but also louisiana. this is the real iran/contra scandal, iran didn't have much to do with it. they did it all local.

that's the part of the story that they won't do in this movie. but it's the part that really would have made a fuckin movie.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
none of this really excites me anymore, but i figure others should know about it. and so i post

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
I hate to agree with these idiots but the CIA runs mad amounts of dope and has been for decades under the supervision of both parties. My father was an Air America pilot and saw a lot of this poo poo first hand as far back as the early 70s. There's a good reason our poo poo's so dope in the U.S.A..Have you tried cocaine from Western/Eastern Europe? It's a disgrace.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

the whole thing about Mena wasn't that barry seal was a loose cannon who ended up transporting drugs for the enemy, he was already transporting drugs for the sandanistas (backed by the CIA) into the US, he just in addition decided to also transport for the medellin cartel. and he was a DEA agent the whole time on top of all this. the medellin cartel killed him in a florida hotel parking lot when they found out about that. he was double crossing every single side he was working for.

What was happening in Mena was untraceable weapons were being produced in unmarked factories (to the knowledge of bill clinton, governor of arkansas at the time), those were shipped to nicaragua by Barry Seal and others from unmarked government owned airports, and cocaine, from the sandanistas was shipped back into the US, mostly into los angeles but also louisiana. this is the real iran/contra scandal, iran didn't have much to do with it. they did it all local.

that's the part of the story that they won't do in this movie. but it's the part that really would have made a fuckin movie.

Sounds like a badass imo

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Terror Sweat posted:

Sounds like a badass imo

Yes if youre looking for an all american badass, barry seal is basically ground zero. That is not to say he crashed his plane into any buildings. He transported tons of cocaine into the united states under the watchful eye of the us government which is even better

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
I love a good conspiracy theory but I'm going to have to point out that the drugs were being smuggled on behalf of the contras, not the sandinistas, and George H. W. Bush was Vice-President during the Iran-Contra years, not director of the CIA (he was director under Carter in 76-77).

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Helsing posted:

I love a good conspiracy theory but I'm going to have to point out that the drugs were being smuggled on behalf of the contras, not the sandinistas, and George H. W. Bush was Vice-President during the Iran-Contra years, not director of the CIA (he was director under Carter in 76-77).

No, i did forget some of the details but that was accurate. the sandinistas were working with the medellin cartel to smuggle drugs as well. barry seal really was working for all sides.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKseal.htm

quote:

In an attempt to avoid an expected 10 year sentence, Seal made contact with George H. W. Bush. He then appeared before a secret session of Bush's Task Force on Drugs in Washington where he testified that the Sandinistas were directly involved in drug trafficking into the United States. Seal claimed that the Medellin Cartel had made a deal with the Sandinistas, awarding them cuts of drug profits in exchange for the use of an airfield in Managua as a trans-shipment point for narcotics.

it goes real deep

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

don't reply to dril's posts you philistine, just savor them

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

*googles Barry Seal*

first result? wikipedia ofc

second result?

http://barrysealmurder1986jebbusholivernorth.blogspot.com/2013/04/jeb-bush-and-murder-of-cia-drug.html

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

texasmed posted:

Trump has started a movement and we're determined to Make America Great Again whether or not he's elected president. Eventually a few out of the 80% of the morons in this country will wake up and realize that Hitlery Clitton is the biggest drug dealer in the United States and she's part of the election scam that's been going on since the 1960s.

I think your typo is telling.

Do clits make you uncomfortable?
It seems like that may be the case since you want to elect a prosecuted scam artist instead of an actual politician.
While crying "scam" mind you.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is Trump expected to speak about Dallas?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Frosted Flake posted:

Is Trump expected to speak about Dallas?

I think he had a tweet out about how tragic all the poo poo in the past week has been. And something something country must come together and change.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Need more Van Halen cover songs!

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
I'm still voting for trump but this speech sucks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Alucard Nacirema posted:

I'm still voting for trump but this speech sucks

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i've never voted for a winner in presidential elections since nov 1999. If trump executive orders term limits for the blood sucking grifters my streak will end.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

is that his daughter?

did she so a good job? a great job?

a great blow job?

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

WHAT IN THE LITERAL gently caress?

Don't watch his hand, watch HER hand.

It's like her hand is pulled clearly out from under his arm but it stay in place at the same time for a fraction of a second. I don't know how to better describe it, but just watch her loving hand. That is some physics breaking poo poo.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
Wouldn't YOU want to touch Ivanka's rear end? Now who's the hypocrite?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Devil Bird Thing posted:

WHAT IN THE LITERAL gently caress?

Don't watch his hand, watch HER hand.

It's like her hand is pulled clearly out from under his arm but it stay in place at the same time for a fraction of a second. I don't know how to better describe it, but just watch her loving hand. That is some physics breaking poo poo.

she knows when to pull out of trump

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
He probably did it intentionally to show America he's a real playboy

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Trump incest would be among the least shocking things about this election.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*click*

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Alucard Nacirema posted:

He probably did it intentionally to show America he's a real playboy

Incest rumors, being casually physical with women, etc all play into Trump's M.O. It's good for business.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Wouldn't YOU want to touch Ivanka's rear end? Now who's the hypocrite?

I wouldn't, it would make Big Don jealous

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I think his daughter is pregnant again if I'm not mistaken.

Also #ImWithYou

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

We better close and purge this thread now, since it loooks like "President Trump" has turned from a punchline at the water coolers to a very likely and equally grim reality.

Just saying, you don't want the Trumpenstaffel knock on your door come January for your blasphemous little quips you lightheartedly made in here...

mcbexx has issued a correction as of 14:38 on Jul 25, 2016

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What makes you think he has a good chance?

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Jack Gladney posted:

What makes you think he has a good chance?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

We're going to win bigly :smugdon:

• Locked thread