Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

THC posted:

HIV rates in the gay community are definitely caused by our moral inferiority and our universally whorish ways. It has nothing to do with the complete absence of sex education geared to people who aren't straight. Nor is it a result of the woefully limited access to healthcare and our general marginalization in society. Personal responsibility is the cause. So true. You loving idiot.
If we had father, son, holy ghost, I guess THC is the Supreme Pontiff of Not-Being-Embarrassingly-Bootstraps

hey oceanlife if you have children be sure to give them ample space to disagree with your imbecilic ethics, it's the only healthy thing to do unless you want a brood of corrupt immunocompromised fatties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The amount of money doctors took from drug companies is public data:

https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/

Look up your doctor and see how much of a whore they are

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Oh for fucks sake really? I didn't expect to see that level of blatant homophobia on SA of all places. Go look up the HIV transmission risk of vaginal sex and anal sex. If they were remotely close to eachother the epicenter of the HIV epidemic would be on college campuses rather than in the gay community. Oh and also gently caress you.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

MaxxBot posted:

Oh for fucks sake really? I didn't expect to see that level of blatant homophobia on SA of all places. Go look up the HIV transmission risk of vaginal sex and anal sex. If they were remotely close to eachother the epicenter of the HIV epidemic would be on college campuses rather than in the gay community. Oh and also gently caress you.

not sure if troll

But I'll state this without proof, but 18-24 year-olds (college campuses) don't have the same probability of AIDS as 30-36 year-olds.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Powercrazy posted:

not sure if troll

But I'll state this without proof, but 18-24 year-olds (college campuses) don't have the same probability of AIDS as 30-36 year-olds.

What is your point? I'm just saying that HIV is more prevalent in the gay community because it's transmitted much more readily by anal sex than it is by vaginal sex, not because gays are hypersexual sluts.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wow

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bump

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i wish fyad was still big and cool and they could invade and destroy this forum like we deserve

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Zas posted:

i wish fyad was still big and cool and they could invade and destroy this forum like we deserve

It is FYAD's destiny to be put in a home by a distant, uncaring GBS who checks on it like twice a year

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Zas posted:

fyad was never cool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hi

i like ur avatar

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bump

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
As of 2016 Nov 9 01:58EST people are still hoping against hope, and think that Hillary Rodham Clinton will be president of the United States, OP.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

See?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~