Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

The_Rob posted:

No because you think that black people who don't conform to what you feel is acceptable are criminals and deserve to die. You are a white supremacist.

Feel the same way about whites too. What does that make me?

I must know. Please tell me I now have care squares!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fat Ogre posted:

Feel the same way about whites too. What does that make me?

I must know. Please tell me I now have care squares!!!

Isn't that interesting that unarmed white people aren't getting murdered at high rates.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The_Rob posted:

Isn't that interesting that unarmed white people aren't getting murdered at high rates.

His idea of what counts as acceptable includes being white.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Fat Ogre posted:

Michael Brown robbed a store and attacked a cop.
Trayvon attacked someone for walking around at night.

Hrmmmmm sounds like making trouble.

Edit: the operative part you failed to notice is piece of poo poo. Poor is just ancillary.

It's true, you can't flim flam the zim zam

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

The_Rob posted:

More blacks kill whites each year than whites kill blacks but sure keep up this narrative I'm sure gullible people buy it.

Also most blacks are killed by blacks. Soooo explain again how white culture is responsible I love that story. :allears:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fat Ogre posted:

white culture is responsible

slavery
jim crow
modern justice system
racism
you fuckin idiot

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fat Ogre posted:

More blacks kill whites each year than whites kill blacks but sure keep up this narrative I'm sure gullible people buy it.

Also most blacks are killed by blacks. Soooo explain again how white culture is responsible I love that story. :allears:

Isn't that the exact stuff that white supremacist murderer was saying before he decided to murder people in a church to start a race war?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

gas thread, ban fat ogre

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I don't get why these Hillary vs. Whatever threads keep ending with people calling each other racist. I might be wrong, but this is the third one, no?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Sorry dorks, but Fat Ogre is mostly not wrong.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Miltank posted:

Sorry dorks, but Fat Ogre is mostly not wrong.

blacks do not kill whites the most. that is a lie, don't be dumb.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
He didn't say that though.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Black people get hosed over by other black people way more than they get hosed over by cops.

E:V truth.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

George Z is in fact bad and should probably be murdered at the next earliest convenience hth guys

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Scapegoating cops is a great way to make sure liberals don't get any funny ideas about demanding actual structural change.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Dehumanization on the part of the police is the inevitable result of tasking under-trained highschool graduates with preventing crime in areas of the country that are practically warzones.

Feather
Mar 1, 2003
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Miltank posted:

Dehumanization on the part of the police is the inevitable result of tasking under-trained highschool graduates with preventing crime in areas of the country that are practically warzones.

You're the poster child for ignorant white privilege. Holy poo poo.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

blue squares posted:

slavery
jim crow
modern justice system
racism
you fuckin idiot

Yes slavery and Jim Crow cause black on black crime in 2015 it is all so clear now.

Also I'm going to blame the War of 1812 for anything whites did. Because it is just as rational at this point.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Feather posted:

You're the poster child for ignorant white privilege. Holy poo poo.

I am quite privileged to be a white man from a lower middle class family. I'm glad I am not a black man born into a ghetto where double (or even triple) digit homicides happen every year.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I think if that if many people I knew were murdered and those murders happened near to my home, I would be upset about that.

E:I've got quite a bit of privilege to not have that happen to me, come to think of it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Gee I wonder if white supremacy and systematic racism have anything to do with minorites being pushed to poor parts of town with no funding and very little jobs. I wonder if that accounts for high crime rates as well.

I guess we will just just never know.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Just one of those mysteries lost to time I guess.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Sorry if this is a thread derail, but I'm wondering something: do people really think hillary is going to be president

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

The_Rob posted:

Gee I wonder if white supremacy and systematic racism have anything to do with minorites being pushed to poor parts of town with no funding and very little jobs. I wonder if that accounts for high crime rates as well.

I guess we will just just never know.

Yes this is why poor whites, Asians, Hispanics and native Americans have crime rates comparable to poor blacks. Oh wait they don't.

All that white/yellow/red/brown privilege!

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

LargeHadron posted:

Sorry if this is a thread derail, but I'm wondering something: do people really think hillary is going to be president

She'll be lucky to be president of a book club with how fast her numbers are dropping.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Thump! posted:

George Z is in fact bad and should probably be murdered at the next earliest convenience hth guys

The Zim Zam: can't be flim flam'd.

The news would be hilarious if some angry #BLM supporter tried to take out old George Z and they got ventilated too.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Fat Ogre posted:

She'll be lucky to be president of a book club with how fast her numbers are dropping.

:boom:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

The_Rob posted:

No because you think that black people who don't conform to what you feel is acceptable are criminals and deserve to die. You are a white supremacist.

By "conform to what you feel is acceptable" do you mean follow the law? Because people who don't do that are, technically, criminals.

LargeHadron posted:

I, and most analysts, think it's more likely than not.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fat Ogre posted:

Yes slavery and Jim Crow cause black on black crime in 2015 it is all so clear now.

Also I'm going to blame the War of 1812 for anything whites did. Because it is just as rational at this point.

I blame the French rebellion of 1776 for your pathological obsession with military instruments constitutionally constrained to armed forces of your silly little country.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

no

i dont think hilldog is gonna to be prezzy

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Fat Ogre posted:

History most definitely has a role in how people behave.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Philthy posted:

History most definitely has a role in how people behave.

Yes but it isn't an excuse for anti social behavior.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Fat Ogre posted:

The Zim Zam: can't be flim flam'd.

The news would be hilarious if some angry #BLM supporter tried to take out old George Z and they got ventilated too.

Nah, the BLM supporter would likely have a gun, so it'd be a fair fight.

And we all know how that pissbitch is in a fair fight :newlol:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Welp, at least there is a tiny chance that either the system might improve, or that the whole thing implodes.

either of those look frankly more appealing than more of the same.

ok, feel free to go back to not talking about the Hillz.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Matey posted:

no

i dont think hilldog is gonna to be prezzy

Her name is Hitlery Fraudham Shittinton not "Hilldog" please get it right

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

I thought there was a KKKlinton in there somewhere

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
The KKK seems a bit redundant given that she is literally an escaped Nazi experiment who draws power from the pain and suffering of all non-whites, particularly children and the elderly

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

it's actually "Hill-Rod"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=565qnfe0qTE&t=26s

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

looks like i callled it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo