Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll take the modship but won't remake the Hentai thread out of spite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also, I'll enforce correct grammar and remove the ban on CPA but give him a week probotnik every time he posts.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

I look forward to my good friend Plutonis' modship

You said so. *in Kyubey voice* This is a binding contract.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

*ominous voice* let the waifu wars begin

Lok'tar!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing how the next mod handles WickedHate

I'd ask myself, what would Fleet Admiral "Red Dog" Sakazuki would do? Then destroy her with a lava fist.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

im the guy that consistently reads the super long chat thread and hates everyone in it despite never posting in it or interacting with anyone in it

His post history is WoW and DoTA threads.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

The chat thread is full of broken brained BYOB faggots who need to be banned ASAP, and I hope there isn't a Chat Thread once we get a new mod, even though there a few good posters in those threads.

As you wish.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Please unlock the Powerful Wizard thread and change its tag to the Wizard Master one.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I can't believe a chat thread rando was picked and not me, one that would bring the fire.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Anatharon posted:

Remember that time he probied Plutonis and gassed the monmasu thread

messed up world.

He's a little bitch.

• Locked thread