Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

littleorv posted:

You've done a good job with these forums dude. Congrats on getting out before you inevitably go insane.

Yah the place really improved a lot this year, thanks to that new direction, and I hope whoever takes over keeps that momentum going.

Godspeed, Beef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

I guess that copy paste is about 7 months out of date, so I shouldn't have expected anyone to get it

No worries, I got it!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

DoubleDonut posted:

But for real, thank you for making ADTRW fun, Chief Waifu

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

Endorph: "DO WE WANT A CHAT THREAD"
ADTRW: "YEAHHHHHHHH"
Endorph: "DO WE WANT AN UNIRONIC HENTAI THREAD"
ADTRW: "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Gils in the crowd: "Yeah, we want lolicon back too!!!!"
*Crowd and endorph look at Gils bewildered*
Littleorv: "YEAHHHHHHH, oh wait no. I mean no. Uh sorry about that, I jumped the gun."

lmao

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

lol jesus christ

Yikes!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

.jpg posted:

Who has been creepy or weird. I want the list.

Real talk: Yeah, if someone is legit being creepy or weird why not give some names, or heck just hit report on the posts.

More real talk: Lurking a chat thread enough to hate a lot of the posters in it is really weird.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Giant Robo is now mandatory viewing for posting on this subforum.

Make it mandatory that everyone who gushes about G Gundam has to watch Giant Robo, if they have not.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Baal "Beef" Waifu

• Locked thread