Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Looks like the Milan sale has collapsed again, today was supposed to be a deadline for commitment by the buying group and nothing happened.

I'm shocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Gigi Galli posted:

I'm shocked.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Watching the transfer window is making me sad. Palermo are worse off everywhere on the team, except maybe defense, where it's the same. Replacing Sorrentino with a completely unproven guy. Thin midfield, full of nobodies that showed their struggle in the league well enough last season. The attack? Vazquez and Gilardino replaced by no one, because why bother replacing them, already got lots of talented players such as ... Ehm, nevermind.

Ballardini will at most make it two matches into the season. It's a certainty. Just like relegation.

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Aug 3, 2016

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

And Pipo is most likely leaving from what I'm hearing, poor Palermo :(

also Candreva to Inter is official, that's a good signing for them so I don't like it.

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Aug 3, 2016

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Berlusconi is trying to sell some pretty bad turds such as Ac Milan and Mediaset Premium (also known as Merdaset Premium) and he just can't get over the fact that they're worth nothing.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cippalippus posted:

Berlusconi is trying to sell some pretty bad turds such as Ac Milan and Mediaset Premium (also known as Merdaset Premium) and he just can't get over the fact that they're worth nothing.

They're both probably worth less than nothing in that their acquisition would just mean a mountain of debt for the purchaser. He also isn't trying to sell anything he's sitting on his rear end stalling until he dies all the while making up bullshit about Chinese consortiums.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

This transfer window is crazy for Juventus. Replacement or depth at right back with Alves, still trying to get Cuadrado for even more unless they plan on shipping off Evra. Pjanic, Benatia, Higuain...their line up is loving crazy. Like good CL contenders.

Juve is gonna win again this year. That line up is retarded.

Expect to see some crazy signings from Viola if there is a chain of events that might happen cause of the sale of Higuain. Since Higuain went to Juve, Napoli are after both Icardi and Kalinic. Kalinic might go for around 25m as well as Babacar who we apparently are stupidly thinking of selling. We used to have striker issues but we have a lot now so it would probably go to mid or defense. We are also buying young kids like nuts. And sadly apparently the new awesome wunderkid Diakhate isn't as glamorous this time around in Amoeba.

Milan sale failed, sky is blue.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

What do we think lads? Will My Best Team Italy's Coefficient manage it this season?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Blue Star Error posted:

What do we think lads? Will My Best Team Italy's Coefficient manage it this season?

lol no

Soulex posted:

And sadly apparently the new awesome wunderkid Diakhate isn't as glamorous this time around in Amoeba.

Hey, the Petri Dish at Biogen Park may need some cleaning but it's a fine ground.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

I believe in Sassuolo

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Bonaventura just scored a sick fk against Chelsea

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
He did

https://twitter.com/gcsuballer/status/761023829183389696

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Conte take note!!!!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Apparently there's a new bidder for Milan.

It's Jorge Mendes.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

Apparently there's a new bidder for Milan.

It's Jorge Mendes.

It's him and some more definitely real people who exist in China.

I don't care any more, start the season with the current clowns and let this embarrassment continue to dig itself further. Hopefully Silvio passes on to the great cruise ship in the sky soon.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Sassuolo are winning 3-0 right now against Luzern. Good for them.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

Sassuolo are winning 3-0 right now against Luzern. Good for them.

ohshi I forgot they were playing. Berardi's got two and Defrel has one. Looks like a Luzern player got sent off early on though.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
What an embarrassing poo poo show has Milan become :cripes:

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I'm sure you're all ecstatic that I shall be joining you in watching this joke competition this year to follow the hilarious exploits of Milik and Zielinski. Well, at least until they're both benched and sent to the stands by December, or my cable company drops coverage because Serie A has the lowest ratings, whichever comes first. Also, Juve merda.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Milan were actually sold this morning? Maybe? GdS are reporting this, at least. And Milan's website is crashed at the moment.

https://twitter.com/GazzettaWorld/status/761513866853543936

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Yeah I'm reading that a third Chinese group has actually signed the papers. Fininvest is holding a press conference soon. Still don't believe it until I see berlusconi saying it out loud to a camera of a news agency that he doesn't own.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Wow, so it's true. Fininvest just put out a statement saying that the 99.93% of the club is being sold for 740 million. The details are here:

http://www.football-italia.net/88819/fininvest-milan-ownership-statement

Seems legit, only because the holding company officially released it. None of this means anything for the current transfer period though, so we may yet see another year of clowns before anything starts to change (better clowns). Of course I also suspect that this whole thing has a high probability of falling apart.

mackintosh posted:

I'm sure you're all ecstatic that I shall be joining you in watching this joke competition this year to follow the hilarious exploits of Milik and Zielinski. Well, at least until they're both benched and sent to the stands by December, or my cable company drops coverage because Serie A has the lowest ratings, whichever comes first. Also, Juve merda.

Napoli is a fun team to watch and are great until they fall apart at the last second. Last year it was about 3/4ths of the way through the season. I think we could say they might bring it down to just a few games this time, maybe even 1 or 2. Also reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFEcfECAak

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Roma drew Porto for their CL playoff round. They'll probably lose.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

RIP

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

trem_two posted:

That sucks.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Galliani's replacement is already locked up:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Milan/05-08-2016/milan-fassone-sara-nuovo-ad-direttore-generale-160609989162.shtml

It's Marco Fassone, who most recently was Inter's A.D., and Napoli's before that. Seems like a decent enough choice. He wont take over anything until December though.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Inter lost 6-1 against Spurs today lmao

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah I'm reading that a third Chinese group has actually signed the papers.

AC Mulan

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Seltzer posted:

AC Mulan

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Simone Poodoin posted:

its a friendly

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Wonder if Sil is going to host a bunga-bunga party to celebrate the sale/Inter's loss.

(Or is he still under house arrest?)

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I have to admit I stole it from twitter

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

trem_two posted:

Porto are trash

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Jose posted:

its a friendly

Friendlies don't exist to Costa Ricans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBgGOH7khq0

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Seltzer posted:

AC Mulan

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Jose posted:

its a friendly

I can still laugh about Inter being poo poo, even if it's a meaningless friendly

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Simone Poodoin posted:

I can still laugh about Inter being poo poo, even if it's a meaningless friendly

i read it as spurs losing lol

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Friendlies don't exist to Costa Ricans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBgGOH7khq0

this is embarrassing as hell for me, but it's true that against Uruguay every game means something, there has been some rivalry for a few years.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

trem_two posted:

Porto are bad now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
In Allegri's press conference today he said that he's called in Pogba to report to training camp on Monday. I honestly never expected that to happen, although I suppose he could always no show.

• Locked thread