Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

trem_two posted:

Good, maybe Dybala will do something. Anything. Just shoot, idk.

He did, and it was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Now we're talking!

Hopefully these are the first of many many goals by these two

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I'm watching a stream of RAI1, and they keep showing 5 second commercials during stoppages of play. Is this normal?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

I'm watching a stream of RAI1, and they keep showing 5 second commercials during stoppages of play. Is this normal?

I am watching actual RAI 1 and yes, it is. It only started a few season ago, it's infuriating. It's particularly bad today though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I'm mad that Dybala is good still.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I am watching actual RAI 1 and yes, it is. It only started a few season ago, it's infuriating. It's particularly bad today though.

Man, I thought the advertisements that Fox Sports put up on the screen for MLS games were annoying, but this is on a whole other level.

Gigi Galli posted:

I'm mad that Dybala is good still.

I'm not :troll:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

ahaha, Cassano is having his medical with Samp right now

Please get Balotelli next, please make this happen

Bene bene oh!!!!!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

Bene bene oh!!!!!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Man, I thought the advertisements that Fox Sports put up on the screen for MLS games were annoying, but this is on a whole other level.

The good news is that RAI doesn't have the rights to the actual league games and RAI international doesn't really do commercials at all, so it's only for games like this and some of the national team matches. I haven't watched sky Italia in a while, but I doubt they need to do this.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
2nd half was a good performance by Juve.

Also just sell Llorente already. And buy another midfielder.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Dybala and Pogba are going to be good together. I have a feeling Coman will be pushed out, Juve should loan him so he doesn't stagnate.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Just watched the goals again and Sturaro's cross was pretty great, didn't appreciate it enough when I watched it live.

Also I thought Pogba looked different, more confident and/or showing more presence. Not sure if it's a real perception or just me imagining it because I believe in the magic of the #10 shirt but I liked it.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Earlier this summer, Samp flew a plane banner "thanking" Genoa for failing to qualify for the Europa League. Preziosi just flew this before Genoa's friendly today

"I’m sorry, but I did all I could for you. Enrico."

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

The league is certainly off to a good start lol.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Plasticing for Genoa confirmed.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Earlier this summer, Samp flew a plane banner "thanking" Genoa for failing to qualify for the Europa League. Preziosi just flew this before Genoa's friendly today

"I’m sorry, but I did all I could for you. Enrico."

The Genova rivalry is the best one in the league in terms of off pitch entertainment.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I found some pics on my phone earlier

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Romagnoli is supposedly doing his medical at milan tomorrow. :getin:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

You guys need a good CB, especially since Mexes wasted his amazing goal of the year

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
It's quite something that Milan are spending a lot of money on a defender. A young defender at that.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

It's quite something that Milan are spending a lot of money on a defender. A young defender at that.

:agreed: it's like someone actually watched a milan match

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

:agreed: it's like someone actually watched a milan match

I don't know if there is anyone that masochistic

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gigi Galli posted:

Romagnoli is supposedly doing his medical at milan tomorrow. :getin:

i know you're talking about the young Italian defender but in my mind (and in proper AC Milan logic) i immediately thought of the ex-Sporting 35 year old argentinian midfielder.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Romagnoli left the U21 camp to go do his medical.

Lads

Milan are signing a defender

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Romagnoli left the U21 camp to go do his medical.

Lads

Milan are signing a defender

A good defender?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

This is (not adjusting for inflation) Milan's highest spending session in history.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

This is (not adjusting for inflation) Milan's highest spending session in history.

Excited to finish 8th

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Romagnoli said goodbye to Roma today

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

:captainpop:

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

He might have passed the medical, but did he pass the psych exam?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

What's Italian for "burning your bridges", or some similar idiom?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Wait. Hold on. He didn't go to Milan?!

Hahahahahahahaha

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Wait. Hold on. He didn't go to Milan?!

Hahahahahahahaha

Nah he did, but apparently he's always been a laziale? I don't know if that picture is a photoshop or what, seems insane.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The investigators of the Catania match fixing have asked for an immediate relegation of Catania to the Lega Pro with a five point deduction and a 5 year ban for club owner Antonino Pulvirenti. I imagine the relegation will hold up but the points may not, Pulvirenti has already said he's leaving football, which seems like a sneaky way to get out of getting charged with anything.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Troy Queef posted:

What's Italian for "burning your bridges", or some similar idiom?

He's a proper Condotieri and i respect a man who holds on to his country's traditions.

Gigi Galli posted:

The investigators of the Catania match fixing have asked for an immediate relegation of Catania to the Lega Pro with a five point deduction and a 5 year ban for club owner Antonino Pulvirenti. I imagine the relegation will hold up but the points may not, Pulvirenti has already said he's leaving football, which seems like a sneaky way to get out of getting charged with anything.
:rip:

from what i read it seemed that Catania didn't suffer harsher penalties because Pulvirenti reached some sort of deal. Maybe that means further match fixing busts and we get one step closer to ending it.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Hello and sorry for going missing from the other thread but I've been busy as hell lately. Still can't believe we paid 25 millions for loving Romagnoli (he better be good).
Let this be a year of "tutta la notte coca e mignotte" :cheers:

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Ciao froci, I love Italy and this beautiful league, hope you didn't permanently break my man Shaq though!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Wengy posted:

Ciao froci, I love Italy and this beautiful league, hope you didn't permanently break my man Shaq though!

He's dead now, RIP.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Speaking of dead, Balzaretti has retired from football, citing his ten billion injuries. He'll be working for Roma in the youth sector now.

That's a real shame, when he was fit he was great. Hope he does well in his new role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nikola Kalinic is signing for Fiorentina soon. He any good? Type of player we need?

• Locked thread