Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I'd have big Mario back in a minute. He just spent the entire season at Liverpool without breaking into a women's prison or burning down any houses and last stint at Milan he scored better than 1 in 2. And the team was filled with and coached by clowns then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Bein just needs to launch an app for apple/Fire TV and the I won't even care. Just sucks that streaming coverage is worse than like 5 years ago when every game was on ESPN 3 and their streams actually worked.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I, Grvm, love Mario and I am happy he is back in Milan. I don't like this new tame, sad Mario tho and I want him to drive into more women's prisons and do that thing where his mom sends him to buy something boring and he comes home with crazy truck loads of weird stuff.

My only concern is that his loan will drive Niang out or stop him playing again.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
This sport is about entertainment and he was entertaining while still shipping goals so idg how he was that bad or his potential was that wasted.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Did BeIN break their already lovely sight for anyone else? Can't even load the streaming site on my macbook now

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Pretty happy we sold saponara

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
It was nice to see Milan win today, but it was even nicer was seeing Sinisia rip the performance apart. He basically said it felt like a loss to him, it looked like Milan of last year, and the midfield was still poo poo. An honest press conference and I think that was my favorite part of the day.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I'm saying double digit goals for Mario this year and that his career is reinvigorated by playing behind Bacca and Luis Adriano.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Does he get two yellows for taking off two shirts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I love Mario and I'd love to see him go to the Neds or Turkey or something and score 200 million goals, have a bunch of fun, make stupid headlines, and be the Balo boy we all fell in love with. TBH, I just hope where ever he goes he loses some of that not-lighting-his-apartment-on-fire and not-breaking-into-women's-prisons normalness he's grown into. I think he scored more goals when he was doing that stuff...

• Locked thread