Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Love Live?
This poll is closed.
Honoka 3 1.74%
Umi 7 4.07%
Kotori 3 1.74%
Hanayo 2 1.16%
Rin 13 7.56%
Maki 12 6.98%
Eli 3 1.74%
Nozomi 8 4.65%
Nico 38 22.09%
Kenshiro 83 48.26%
Total: 172 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

farwell to beef waifu, who has modded us for several million years and didn't ban the big madoka post dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9_p-nhZXLg

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Saddest death in anime ace death is m'y little pony compare to Beef death sarrabada Beef Chief best mod in anime and a thrue man not like this anime character these day,the man who died for what he loved.... anime

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Saddest death in anime ace death is m'y little pony compare to Beef death sarrabada Beef Chief best mod in anime and a thrue man not like this anime character these day,the man who died for what he loved.... anime
*nods*

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

yeah

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

GorfZaplen posted:

yes... thank you...!

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I hope that with this rebirth we may focus on improving the quality of our shitposts, rather than the quantity.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I hope that with this rebirth we may focus on improving the quality of our shitposts, rather than the quantity.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

ground floor

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

maybe the real shitposts were the friends we made along the way

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

drat the love live semifinale was hype

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMi8aWLDCs

RIP Beef.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

voted rin

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

drat the love live semifinale was hype
i cried big goon tears at the last episode of both seasons. the movie is looking to be a hat trick.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Miffed that Endorph locked the chat thread before I could hit 1,000 posts and ascend to a higher plane of existence but I wanted my first post in the thread to be in memory of Beef and not the dark times.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

my god

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Miffed that Endorph locked the chat thread before I could hit 1,000 posts and ascend to a higher plane of existence but I wanted my first post in the thread to be in memory of Beef and not the dark times.
sorry, i lock threads whenever there's a good climatic moment to do so. please understand.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i have cemented my status as A Poster by getting the last post of the last thread

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Someone please give me an overview of the love lives, I like to be an informed voter

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Garbage Dicks... are the future.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.
The new poll is hard.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

The Colonel posted:

Garbage Dicks... are the future.

until the cleansing rays of drunkbert eradicate us once and for all :smith:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
This new poll means I have to watch Love Live, to validate my decision.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

same

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

The Colonel posted:

Nah, play the gatcha game, and decide based off that.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I was going to go to a martial arts class, but now I cannot go to the martial arts class. I must find a valuable way to waste my precious new extra time.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The Colonel posted:

I will put love live in my mal "to watch" list, along with the other thousand anime i will never actually watch instead of reading bad posts on other forums

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

GorfZaplen posted:

Someone please give me an overview of the love lives, I like to be an informed voter

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
:mrwhite:

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

The Colonel posted:

I was going to go to a martial arts class, but now I cannot go to the martial arts class. I must find a valuable way to waste my precious new extra time.

Play some video games

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I was hoping for a pic of Kenshiro at the end of that image dump!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

drat lots of pic of the second best girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Davincie posted:

drat lots of pic of the second best girl

Yeah, she's paired with Nico a lot.

• Locked thread