Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Moon
Oct 22, 2007
The sky is deep and dark and eternally high...
Well, this LP looks like it's going to be a ride.

I want to know why the game couldn't just have showed a lovely peaceful coastal village without a voiceover telling us that the peaceful coastal village it was showing us was in fact peaceful, and also that it was on the coast.

I feel like there might be a pithy saying that would sum that up but I'm distracted trying to work out what on earth the mother in suspiciously young-looking 39 year-old dying Chopin's dream world was going on about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread