Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ground floor of a masterpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

My posting game is always on point. :c00lbert:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

So wait, you're just putting the word "beat" into sentences and calling that enough? Falls a little flat to me.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

OmanyteJackson posted:

this is good punmanship, everyone take note.
Bach.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Strong Mouse posted:

This LP is already starting to look wonderful. I just hope that these music puns don't continue to fall flat.
you dissonant fuckre

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Dragas posted:

liszt was better
Let's compare animes for a moment

well okay yeah, liszt is the better anime

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

pichupal posted:

Fun trivia, the average age of the party members in this game is 19, 20 in the PS3 version. Not counting anyone 8 years old, that average is 24. It's probably on the higher end for a JRPG cast.
There's a hip-hop song about Vietnam in here somewhere.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

I wonder how long before the thread just devolves into 'You know what would make this game good?'
The answer is more titties. It's always more titties.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

There's more than one anime with an episode dedicated entirely to extended diarrhea "jokes".

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

This is a very dangerous road we're taking and I'm not sure Instant Grat will want to keep his thread open for much longer if we keep talking about laser aides.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Giving you that without giving you a single indication of what it could possibly do is some A+ development work. Good job, Tri-Crescendo.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

sup

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I was wondering about what you said about toilet ghosts, so I went on the internet and found a list of the different types of toilet ghost in Japanese folklore. Something about dying on the can is just terrifying to them.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hbomberguy posted:

do not post in this thread again

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Harris Bomberguy's name wasn't actually Harris at all? :aaaaa:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Freddy

Freddy's a well-known Japanese Cartoon character from the popular Cromartie High School series. Despite being a direct reference to an obscure Tanzanian singer called Farrokh Bulsara, and often being seen with his mouth agape while holding a microphone, his voice is never heard. He seems to be friends with Mechazawa, and often parties with Kamiyama and his group. Most of his appearances are accompanied with a signature guitar riff, reminiscent of British rock band Wreckage (formerly known as Ibex).

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Sep 19, 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

[17:13:31] Instant Grat: i searched for "sexy boob" on tumblr

also update your thread, grat

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm proud of ya, Grat.

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Oct 17, 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

That all depends on whether the thing we do is fun and/or cool.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

ArchWizard posted:

Frederic Chopin died before the advent of environmentalism and affordable Japanophilia this is such bullshit :argh:
Not very long though, late-19th century Paris was littered with weeaboos making bad manga prints.

edit:
look at this weeb garbage

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Oct 27, 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

(I don't have a pet companion because apartment building but I googled "pilgrim dog" and this came up)

I'm gonna guess four times

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZBmBZa-9qo&t=84s

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Mods please update hbomberman's display name.

editorial trip report: real cool tunes by pork lift and also some jazz guy there, can confirm having witnessed the disappointing mermaid statue and also a 16-year old boy jumping down to cup its boob for a picture

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Dec 14, 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

hold on, lemme try, uh *ahem*

:denmark:halleøjsa danedjævel, spil det fandspil før helvede:denmark:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

My dad does the arm thing after about 8 beers.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

He just subconsciously starts doing it when he's a certain level of drunk, like his brain knows he's gonna fall over. I call it "the penguin".

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

They'd all vote for Jill Stein because this happens in France and every single country that isn't China is far to the Left of America.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I can't believe chapter 2 is loving done.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I sure do love fighting exact repeats of the same formation over and over again. :geno:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

This LP is pretty lit.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I speak Danish and I'd make the same mistake, too. :iceland:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I keep telling myself not to post these because poor Grat gets them too many times.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Salmiak and anise is Finnish (like Fazer), Swedes kinda pride themselves on their gelatine traditions, so that's Haribo to me. When I think of Danish sweets, I think delicatessen goods. Flaky crusts, spoonfuls of cinnamon, caramelised sugar and glazing.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Yeah, that was me typing in bad Danish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Am I getting this right that you just decided to go into the optional dungeon just because?

• Locked thread