Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

This picture made me understand something. I'm generally a cat person, and IMO cats are on average cuter than dogs. But now I realize the cute dogs are so much cuter than cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Instant Grat posted:

• We kill approx. 237 rats

Don't you mean Lords of Darkness?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If Ron Paul was still running they'd vote for him. Down with drug regulations! Socialized Healthcare keeps people from getting supernatural magical powers!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Was it really dark or something? Maybe the encoding made it harder/impossible to see.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I don't really know what to say, so I'll 2nd what Ometeotl said. Now's a good time for a Christmas Miracle... Or Hanukkah Miracle in my case (though that's mostly limited to oil supplies lasting for longer than they should).

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Instant Grat posted:

Eternal Sonata livestream extravaganza with me and Hbomb will be starting at 8PM GMT tonight (80 minutes from now) at https://twitch.tv/igrat

Awesome, a stream I can watch live!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I enjoyed watching the stream, the echoing wasn't really bad except for at one short point.

To those who missed the stream, I'm sure you'll enjoy the video once it's uploaded. The quest's logic is something to behold.

• Locked thread