Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

pichupal posted:

Just a quarter note.

For those who don't know, a PS3 port of Eternal Sonata was released about a year after the 360 one. Along with extra dungeons, it attempted to 'fix' the plot and made minor changes to dialogue, added scenes (an extra 2 minutes on that intro) It doesn't really help, but I ended up enjoying this silly anime game anyways.

I'll try to comment on any interesting differences that actually happen. The stuff added here is technically important, but the game will harp on it multiple times later.

Another 2 minutes of telling, not showing? :psypop:

Seriously, everything up to the actual entrance of Polka and Mother Polka could have been covered in a 20-second pan where the things being described were happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Judge Tesla posted:

For living in the sewers, Alegretto and Beat are the best dressed homeless people I have ever seen.

That is also the prettiest sewer I've seen in many an age.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Yeah, if I have to actually count, we'll be here all day. And occasionally throughout the following week as I pop in going "Oh yeah, and-"

• Locked thread