Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
For living in the sewers, Alegretto and Beat are the best dressed homeless people I have ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Do you think the level of magical ability you develop is tied to the terminal illness you have, like with Cancer you can shoot fireballs and with Aids you shoot lasers from your eyes.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

pointlessone posted:

They are made of happiness and all that is right with the world. Nice job, Brits. You managed to not gently caress up a food for once. Between Jaffa Cakes, tea and your insane breakfasts, I think I could survive over there.

How can a people who have an ancestry so close to so much amazing, flavorful cultural cuisine be so bad at food?

Because "It's good enough for me" is the British way of life, this is the one thing foreigners will never grasp about us.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

I was getting Metal Gear Solid flashbacks with how long it took Claves to actually go from dying to dead.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

That's the biggest and also least interesting Pirate Ship I've ever seen in a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

I think these events are a bit more coherent in the PS3 version, Waltz survives the fight but the old dude still Dragons out.

• Locked thread