Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

It's kind of odd that the game keeps pressing the point that if you get a non-specific, incurable, noncommunicable, terminal disease you get magic powers. It seems like it would make a ton more sense if some small percentage of people inexplicably (to them and doctors and whatnot) developed the ability to use magic and that started a slow degenerative process in their bodies. I dunno, I might be putting too much thought in the logical reasoning of an anime dream of a dying Polish composer from a couple centuries ago.

Ometeotl fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Aug 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

...That is correct. Dunno how that happened.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

That interlude looks like it was made the same day the discs were sent for printing.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Games have achievements for unskippable progression so that the devs can track how far people get through games and see what sections caused the most progression dropoffs.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Yeah, longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Hoping for the best, man. Good luck.