Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Hi! I hear this is new the thread for complaining about Spec Ops and making bad photoshops :

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Wow, did you delay this just so your prediction wouldn't be correct?

I'm easily impressed but I like that the EZI thing actually removed 10 gold from your wallet, also I'm honestly surprised they waited this long for a note puzzle and music dungeon,

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

I get that they wanted to have a curve but if they started with theses combat mechanics instead of drip feeding them slowly I think the game might have been a lot more interesting to play.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Finally after two years we are reaching the end of this game and Chopin can finally rest in peace.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Uuuuh, Wow. I really like that they ended the game with the irrelevant Sailor Says/ The power is yours stuff that American cartoons had in the 90's, shame the game continued after that.

• Locked thread