Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Dragas posted:

liszt was better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Instant Grat posted:

It's been a while since the last update! It will probably be a tiny while more. Today is my birthday, so it's gonna be more spending time with family, and less editing audio for internet video game videos.

Update tomorrow probably!
Wow that's some hosed up priorities man.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Instant Grat posted:

Took a few days extra, but here we are! New update:

Recording notes:

Video is private.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Great Joe posted:

I speak Danish and I'd make the same mistake, too. :iceland:
Oldie but goodie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Instant Grat posted:

Here's the live stream from last week, but like... mixed so you can actually hear Hbomb. Another update later this week, probably!
I was under impression that you already had entire game recorded, so how does this livestream fit in? Or am I misremembering, and it's a direct continuation of previous update?

• Locked thread