Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

What is this kid's DEAL?!

Thank you for continuing the LP, your banter's fun and I'm enjoying seeing what happens past the point I abandoned Eternal Sonata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Sorry to hear that, hope you turn out to be OK!

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Instant Grat posted:

This one goes out to forums user Roach Warehouse

Today: Things actually happen, for real

Hbomb, around the 9-minute mark you expressed a desire to see a game that did for videogames what this did for music. From what I hear, Hyperdimension Neptunia might fit, but it is aggressively, egregiously anime. Fair warning.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Waltz staying down after his boss fight. You didn't even have to suffer through a half-hour dying monologue about the divine right of the bourgeoisie.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

I'm not sure how I made it through this. I remember dropping Eternal Sonata like two hours in back when the game came out. And everything I heard since seemed to back up that position. I kept hearing about the absurd, crazy stuff that Eternal Sonata throws out later on, but I was never tempted enough to give up what I was already playing.

Thank you, Hbomb and Instant Grat. You made Eternal Sonata watchable, and now I know just how much a fantastic mess it can be. Will be looking forward to checking out anything else you LP!

• Locked thread