Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I wonder how long before the thread just devolves into 'You know what would make this game good?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Great Joe posted:

The answer is more titties. It's always more titties.

Look, at some point there has to be a decent game that the titties are in. Senran Kagura didn't sell itself to me because of the tits. And neither did any of the Dead or Alive games for that matter.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I had to look it up because that boss took way too loving much time. Far more than any reasonable first boss should drag on for.

It had 18,000 health.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Supernatural hacking powers :laffo:

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Aug 25, 2015

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nine! No, um, six! Err, two! Uhhhhhhhh. Five!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

That temple was a terrible grind and took way too long.

And it's still better than most of the cloisters in FFX which is just awful to think of.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Considering how great Salsa and Viola are, it's a shame that the rest of the party is so average.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What was the name of that random dude who kicked Salsa and Frédéric's asses in like update 8?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kibayasu posted:

Okay so the musical names were never that good and maybe I should blame the translators but someone sure ran out of even vaguely creative musical names at the end here. Elegy? Xylophone? Noise? Like, just Noise.

And I'll give you half points for the prediction because "Winter 2017" usually means the end of the year :colbert: At least in North America it does.

Noise would be a good nickname in this universe.

• Locked thread