Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
It's time for the loving Beat Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I'm afraid punmanship is not my forte. I'm just gonna waltz out of this topic...

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

How uncool are we talking here?

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Viola's trick is she does more damage the further away she is from enemies. However her early special moves are close range or healing which is not as great when you're trying to land big hits with her. Also they're not terminally ill, they're just about to die is all. :P

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Gonna go for lucky number Seven!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Fort Fermata, more like Fort Fuckthis. This is probably the worst dungeon of the game, but not yet the worst part if my memories do not deceive me.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Logicblade posted:

Fort Fermata, more like Fort Fuckthis. This is probably the worst dungeon of the game, but not yet the worst part if my memories do not deceive me.

Well you got through the worst part. I thought the death scene was actually longer than that though. It was only EIGHT minutes. Although maybe there are worse parts and I've mercifully wiped them from my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

What was the name of that random dude who kicked Salsa and Frédéric's asses in like update 8?

Johnny Yong Bosch

• Locked thread