Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Come on, let's go set some prostitutes on fire.
Grimey Drawer
Beat keeps a separate "special" photo album.

Possibly NSFW
http://i.imgur.com/0IyTal3.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Eh, most of the cutscenes have been people sitting/standing around talking so I'm guessing a cute animal companion would just detract from all that riveting action. I'm going for three.

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer
When I was in Copenhagen I completely failed to find the Little Mermaid statue because either I can't read maps for poo poo or it was so tiny I completely failed to see it. That's my Copenhagen story.

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer
They would all be green party voters. In keeping with Japanese RPG tradition they're all about saving the planet from mineral powder mining (bad for the environment & poisonous to users) and prefer natural remedies like floral powder. I'm not quit sure how they're marrying their ecological stance with cutting a bloody swathe through all the wildlife they encounter, but whatever, game mechanics. They're also naïve enough to think that if they can just really sit down and talk to whoever's in charge everything can be worked out, there will be hugs, a drum circle and some herbal tea.

Like all green party voters, though, eventually they will grow up and realise that the green party is a bunch of useless hand-wringing babies that, when in a coalition government, hand right wing parties everything they want from being horrible to refugees and poor people to giving ludicrous tax breaks to wealthy polluting multinational corporations and all that in return for some token gestures or jobs that never materialise.

In conclusion glory to Marxism-Leninism-Mao Zedong Thought, kill the rich and send the green counter-revolutionaries to reeducation camps.

Except Chopin. He's just a Polish nationalist and has no politics other than that.

Yes, I was a green voter in my youth.

Also I saw Carpenter Brut live 2 weeks ago and it was super awesome and you should all go see him if you get the chance.

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I don't post a lot but that doesn't mean I'm not greatly enjoying this LP. Although I was ready to close youtube and walk away forverer when Hbomb said the third Pirates movie was great before explaining himself.

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I just love Salsa's little icon at the top of the screen :buddy:

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I think Hbomb likes his coffee in a tiny little bag dunked in hot water with milk added so the whole thing looks a sickening shade of beige. By which I mean he likes his coffee to be tea cause he's British.

I've been annoying my Chopin-loving wife (the composer, not the anime) by giving him nicknames inspired by this LP.

Chopin cart
The Chopmeister
Chip chop can't make Freddie stop
The slap Chop

Yes, I'm 6 years old in real life.

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Jesus, hope it'll be nothing/benign.

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Yesterday I randomly watched a Soda Chopinsky documentary with the wife and today there's an update. Hooray! Poor Chopster really kept striking out with the ladies. Reasonably witty letter writer, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Thesaya posted:

Also, what I got from that weird void scene where the characters all spoke to you is that pollution is bad and we should stop supporting the small group of people perpetuating it because WE STILL HAVE TIME!

What I got from it was "There's still time to make something of your life you hikikomori NEETs, the only people committed enough to get this far into our lovely nonsensical game in the first place."

• Locked thread