Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

What I also got: Scientific proof I actually hate myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I'm still not really sure how that was supposed to work.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Usotsuki Lily/Liar Lily

Kylra fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Aug 10, 2015

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

What's this?
Princess Tutu. From what I've gathered from seeing the threads you post in, you should at least give it a shot. Basically, it's about a duck who gets turned into a girl so she can pursue the human boy graceful ballet dancer she likes, but she also can turn into a magical swangirlballetdancer to save him for reasons that probably aren't worth spoiling in case you want to watch it. Fantasy romance and a relatively low magic degree of magical girl antics abound, plus some of the good kind of crazy plot.

Kylra fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Aug 10, 2015

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Probably not a bad idea. I went ahead and labeled Usotsuki Lily since I think most everyone knows of Sword Art Online. Some of the things posted here interested me too.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

buzmeg posted:

Huh? Did they make a sequel to Princess Tutu that I missed?
Not that I'm aware of. You did see the second half of it right? It got pretty crazy there for a while once Drosselmeyer really starts getting involved.

Picking the second BttF movie was basically random chance.

Kylra fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Aug 12, 2015

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I really need to watch this at some point.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

The twitter bird logos were a nice touch.

• Locked thread