Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

What is that in the first panel?

Because if the last panel doesn't make you want to watch something, I don't know what would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Endorph posted:

his posts get better if you read them like sylvester the cat

e: Sorry that would be, 'oure totay ight'

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
People need to just identify what they're putting in the first image. :colbert:

Although perhaps not being able to identify all the anime means that I, am the fool.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Accurate representation of 3D women.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

Well, let's start back in the 90s with some of the first Anime I ever saw. Gundam is cool, so what about this?

Well, that wasn't so bad. Let's find something similar and--

:gonk: --and not watch Anime that doesn't involve Giant Robots again for about five years. Alright.

Ok, ok. Now for something more modern.

Well, that was awful but not unwatchably awful. What about that other one I've heard about? It's got giant robots in it so it can't be that awful.

Why do I make such terrible decisions?! (Two episodes counts as 'watched,' right? I couldn't stomach any more. Don't make me watch more! :smithicide: )

I have no idea what any of these things are

imo anyone who lists 30 things and names none of them should be shot. or forced to watch western animation.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

If you don't recognize Guyver, maybe you should be the one to "get out"

I....

Don't really watch anime.

So come on is it really that hard to list what things are. :colbert:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Cake Attack posted:

the first two are guyver, third is gundam age, last is cross ange

You know what, just follow me into every thread so I can ask you directly from now on. :v:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

No time like the present.

Well maybe if people said what they'd watch then I'd have somewhere to start. :colbert:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

pandaK posted:

Western animations are really fun and cool nowadays, I recommend Gravity Falls for a serialized mystery story and the very recent We Bare Bears which is basically a western take on Shirokuma Cafe.

Every time someone suggests a cartoon to me it either seems to be trying to be south park (which I don't really like) or is a kid's show with a fanbase of weird grown men.

The Colonel posted:

And I would not have it any other way.

i'll cut you, mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

The Colonel posted:

what the heck do you want me to do, there weren't any posters for hyouka that contained the show's english title in them!!!

Just type it out below in lowly english characters!

PotU posted:

watch rick & morty, the only good western anime

There's a dota 2 announcer pack for it so I sort of have??

pandaK posted:

anime, is also for kids

I do not watch much anime, so I can't disagree.

• Locked thread