Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i hope kyoani decides amagi needs a sequel because it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Kylra posted:

I really need to watch this at some point.

And then you should watch durarara because while it starts off worse than baccano it rockets up way past it in the second season

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Anatharon posted:

I have no idea what any of these things are

imo anyone who lists 30 things and names none of them should be shot. or forced to watch western animation.
Western animations are really fun and cool nowadays, I recommend Gravity Falls for a serialized mystery story and the very recent We Bare Bears which is basically a western take on Shirokuma Cafe.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Anatharon posted:

Every time someone suggests a cartoon to me it either seems to be trying to be south park (which I don't really like) or is a kid's show with a fanbase of weird grown men

anime, is also for kids

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

in japan all animations are anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Parrotine posted:

idgi, please explain