Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

i dont know why there's empty space at the bottom and i cant be assed to fix it.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

I disagree ith that completely. You may be right, and I may be reading purpose into it here there is none. But I think Robotics;Notes kne exactly hit it as doing. The entire thing, all the plot lines and the characters, are essentially a Rube Goldberg machine. It all builds up to and comes together at the moment hen Akiho realizes that the robot she built actually is going to defeat evil and save the orld. The last to episodes are the most cliche giant robot story possible, but the route it takes to get there is so circuitous and eird, it's just onderful.

As I said, I might just be forcing meaning onto hat is just bad story-riting, and even if I'm right I understand hy other people don't care for it, but it hit my taste just perfectly.

For the love of god please go to Staples and buy a 15 dollar keyboard or something.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Venture Bros is a pretty good western anime too, I feel.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

drat, owned by a .jpg picture...

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This one's real bad, A total stinker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU