Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

buzmeg posted:

Sadly, this isn't really representative.

Basquash had so much potential and just totally wasted it. It's clear that nobody associated with the anime actually liked basketball.

yeah but the plot turned out to literally be Turn A Gundam but with a basketball instead of nanomachines

like really the basketball part is not even like, a thing, in fact it's explicitly in the beginning about someone who really hates the robo-NBA and ends up establishing calvinball

and then it turns out that long ago there was a basketball-related cataclysm that scoured the earth and only the hidden legendary basketball master can save the day because there are Problems on the moon and he needs to go up there and stop it and wait a minute it's actually barkley shut up and jam gaiden the anime isn't it

goshdang it

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora or Shattered Angels if you were watching the dub that inexplicably exists was a show that also existed. And it wasn't that bad really! I'd just watched KnM, which was bad, and this show was like a crossover between that and all the other also bad shows that studio had made over the years, and the result was...okay! Don't know if I'd recommend it but I liked it fairly well (even if Big Muscly Growly Dude being paired with the cat girl was weird lolicon shenanigans but they have the least screentime of the entire cast).

i regret not having done this last night, i could've saved you, person who got probated

• Locked thread