Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

rscott posted:

just think to yourself, "what would kevbarlas do"

The rest of us are just mortal men, so it's not really a fair question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

hahahaha that is an amazing find.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

I think you can break it and still be ok and get your deposit back. I never have bought one but have rented it a billion times.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

I'm constantly amazed by how much you have to mess with stuff on these cars to keep them going. Keep on keeping on, you crazy bastard.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Man, sometimes I think I really want a 3D printer so I can print all kinds of wacky doodads but other times I can't think of a single thing I'd actually ever want or need to print. You seem to be clever as all hell though and print all sorts of neat stuff for your bus. This is all really cool to see so thanks for sharing :).

Yeah, this exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

It still continues. Last week a cockroach crawled across me while sleeping, and I found one in the tub. But I haven't seen any before or since. Yesterday a scorpion dropped from the bathroom ceiling vent, so I prime now'd some Demand CS and a sprayer and sprayed EVERYTHING. The entire goddamn house, inside and out.

Nightly scorpion hunts with a bigass UV flashlight and googles bags me at least one a night outside.

They came out of nowhere.

I'd be moving out of state. gently caress that poo poo.

• Locked thread