Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I have a set of the ambulance fans for a bus, pretty rare. The rage I could get if I just made a video of me peeing on them...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I bet anything it was the seal. When I got a new windscreen for the C10 they sent the oldest, grumpiest but best installer they had because I wanted the trim reinstalled. He battled with the first seal for HOURS and gave up. Came back in a week with a different brand seal and it went right in.

So is the engine still leaking after all that work?

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Geirskogul posted:

While working on the valve covers today, I put some stickers on

Haha yes, I have that same sticker on (my soon to be mine) 1970.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

When do you need the carb by? I think I have a stock single port, 31 pict? or whatever it is, in my stash. If I can find it tomorrow you can have it and if the shipping is cheap enough Ill send it for nothing.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Got the carby all ready to go but the posty was closed for veterans day. Ill send it out tomorry.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Fuel mixer is on the way. Put a sticker in there for you too and you wont be surprised when you see what it is, haha.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Those valve covers are boss.

Np on the carb. Sorry it was dirty but I didnt have time to throw it in the cleaner bucket. Did you find the sticker? Haha.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Whatever frankencarb you use go with the smaller jet for sure. That should help lower CO and hydrocarbons. Good luck man. I went through the same thing with my Rx7 when I worked at an emissions station and it never passed, not even close. I had to get a new fail sticker every 60 days since we werent allowed to have any non complying cars on the property.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

YESSSS! Nice job man.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I think I sent you some carb parts but I don't even remember 100% either anymore. If it was me glad it worked out for a while anyway, haha. I also still have a bunch of acvw stuff that I probably won't ever need. I should just send it all to you.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Squeaking again on starts when hot ffffffuuuuuu I think I pulled the head stud.

Fuuuuck, I hope that's not it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Yea it'll be sad to see it go but it's for good reasons. Godspeed bus

• Locked thread