Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I don't have a borescope, but I think a visit by Mr. Scotty Peeler and the shop vac are in order. At least I can remove the actual carburetors themselves really easily (2 easily accessible 13mm bolts).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That's a good idea and I hadn't thought of it. They are red loctite'd in, though (from the manufacturer).

Have they gotten that cheap? Wow.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I have a buyer lined up.

Sold the Enfield two weeks ago for textbook money. It had been sitting unused for a few years. The bus was listed for $10k, and a man with his 23-ish year old daughter want it for 8. I have about 7700 in debt, so that covers it.

If I can pay down the debt, that'll raise my credit score from 670 to probably well above 700. The main drag RN is "debt load to limit" ratio. I'm at like 97% from poor choices.

I don't want to sell it, but the better score combined with these 3 community classes should let me into a nursing program afterwards.

I'll update the thread when/if it sells on Wednesday.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
T minus 2 hours.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Bye bye, dragonbus

:sadwave: See you, space cowboy.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Sep 15, 2017

• Locked thread