Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disco_Bandit
Sep 8, 2006
I remember when I was younger and had a really bad flu, my dad bought me this game. I thought it was pretty rad but started getting motion sick from the weird flow-y movement. At some point when I was swimming it got to be way too much and I puked suddenly. Something about this game makes it so uncomfortable on a physical level for me (which I've never encountered in a game before that or since) but I'm really interested in this let's play because I never finished it.

Great LP so far! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco_Bandit
Sep 8, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

there's very little fog, and that's what really counts.

Really though. There's some pretty rad environments made in this game, which is sad when you find something huge and impressive but have to just imagine what it looks like in its entirety because you can only see ten feet in front of you.

• Locked thread