Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Just noticed this thread. I am so excited for it. Unreal Tournament 2k4 is probably my favorite deathmatch/'old school' style FPS ever, but goddamn if Turok 64 doesn't kind of epitomize that sort of ethos in some ways for me. Fun, crazy and varied weapons, gore, and lots of weird enemies thrown in because why the gently caress not.

Shine on, you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Body Harvest, IIRC, was basically just Rockstar's test engine for GTA III.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

The Casualty posted:

It was also pretty fun, although it was also terribly unforgiving and suffered from the same control/ camera issues that plagued many games from that time period.

Yeah. Honestly, I feel like 'incredible if you can get past the controls' sums up a lot of the better N64 games.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
That little lizard hugging her leg (even though she's a hologram? wtf) is adorable.

• Locked thread