Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zushio
May 8, 2008
I watched a Youtube LP a few years back where someone kept mispronouncing grenades as genades and somehow constantly managed to make Freudian slips about blowing dudes off.

Basically looking forward to this. Loved the Turok games. That CPad controls for N64 shooters for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zushio
May 8, 2008

Spudd posted:

I think I watched that exact same LP...

Ha ha, most likely if you ever went looking for an LP of the Turok games. He was at least decent at the games and covered the original trilogy. Everyone else was either terrible quality or cam whoring.
I've ultimately played the hell out of (but only beat by cheating) all three of the original Turok games and Rage Wars (every copy I ever found was one of the glitched ones where you can't progress multiplayer co-op past a certain stage). I've also beat the one that came out during the XBox/Gamecube era (what a weird loving game, I don't even want to talk about it). Played a demo of TUROK 2K6 but it didn't appeal.

I dont know posted:

Something you don't mention about mortal wounds in the video is that they only drop if you kill enemies with either the knife or regular arrows, so it's an incentive to use those weapons a least until you hit the limit.

I honestly didn't know about these until last year when I watched aforementioned LP.

• Locked thread