Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all
Okay video one already blew my mind cause I have NEVER EVER have seen that secret portal thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Part of me wonders what happened to Turok. Like why did it lose its charm?

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

I really do love the underwater music so much in this game. I remember just chilling underwater for a long rear end time just cause I loved it so much.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Don't remember this boss, but like holy crap that is just such a bad boss design.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

I want to know which Dino is the Raven's ancestor. They were probably the best dino.. Just saying.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

I don't think you're actually taking damage when you're jumping on those pillars. It's just a weird thing.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

God! I miss when games came with cheat codes and poo poo like that.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

HOLY poo poo! :staredog: those children are loving creepy!

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Rename the game Turok: Head Hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Don't think I saw this anywhere in this thread, but apparently some old hardware has the Turok 1 source code

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/01/original-turok-n64-source-code-found-on-ancient-development-hardware/

• Locked thread