Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

Doc Morbid posted:

NTHGTHDGDCRTDTRK

That's the master cheat, which I still remember despite not playing this game since 1998. Well, almost remember, because it's supposed to say "on the eighth day God created Turok" without vowels but they wrote "eigth" instead. :downs:

I used that cheat a lot back in the day. The one for Turok 2 is, of course, BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND. I was not good at these games.

LKMBRD, "Look, I'm a Bird" enabled noclip, which was not included in the master cheat. To this day, even though the information is easily and readily available to me, whenever I think about Turok for whatever reason, I wonder what else that cartridge was hiding from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

My favourite gun in Turok 1 was that alien weapon that made enemies stop in place, then their textures turned black, then they exploded. It honestly wasn't all that an effective weapon since it didn't do conventional damage (every shot was all-or-nothing, iirc), but in a game that didn't have the Cerebral Bore, it definitely took the cake for me.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

So what is Tek? Is it a brand? Is it a person that's making all these kickass arrows and body armours?

• Locked thread