Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Yeah oops about that bye player ... Not sure how I missed that. I considering grabbing someone for tomorrow's game but figured I'll just leave it and if you get 60 points from those 2 players and come back you deserve the win.

Also, Yahoo projections are bad and I expected to do way better than what they had me forecast for. Between some travel and being busy I got a bit behind on getting my players up to date with actual not crap that I ended up with from the draft.

Note for those worrying about autodrafting causing them issues - I swapped out 11 players this past week and I'm sure I'll do some more next week after a bit of research. You can do the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

65 points on my bench. I chose my starters this week... poorly.

It looks like Rashean Mathis didn't even play, although I can't find any information about why not.

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.
Could be worse. I left Cameron Jordan on the bench, and this is the week he goes off.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Of course Cam Wake would pick today to go loving nuts with the points.

The Rising Suun
May 10, 2006

watch out I'm ornery
What a terrible week for me. I figured Vernon would wake up a little with Cam getting it in.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
My only regret is that I couldn't beat Azhais's single-week points record for this league. :c00lbert:

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm fairly certain the injury god has it out for my team, but I don't care because next man up keeps filling the spot just fine.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Professor Moriarty posted:

My only regret is that I couldn't beat Azhais's single-week points record for this league. :c00lbert:

You'll beat my margin of victory record tho.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Thank you Kawann Short for your 3 sacks and 6 TFL to keep my week from not being complete crap. If I can hold through tonight I might even both have my season not completely in the toilet and knock off #1 at the same time!

This year it feels like almost every move has ended poorly with the exception of one week.

Now lets hope Mosley doesn't go off like crazy while my players put up goose eggs and hold on to this lead.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Leperflesh is already shithousing my team. Woo 4-4!

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Please let this win hold. My schedule is about to get BRUTAL.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Oh no, my only LBs not on Bye this week are Danny Lansanah and Uani Unga.

Anyone wanna trade me an LB for Marcell Dareus, Byron Maxwell or David Amerson?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Man, I really shouldn't have left McKelvin on my bench today.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

lol yahoo

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

It's alright, they fixed it.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
I got real lucky this week playing the last place dude who never set his lineup. All my good linebackers were on bye, I tried to trade for another and gave up too much for what ended up being a couple useless players. Wish I'd checked my opponent before I did the trade, I could have skated by without a full lineup it turns out.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Epi Lepi posted:

I got real lucky this week playing the last place dude who never set his lineup. All my good linebackers were on bye, I tried to trade for another and gave up too much for what ended up being a couple useless players. Wish I'd checked my opponent before I did the trade, I could have skated by without a full lineup it turns out.

Yeah, I was gonna comment on that, but then I thought "Hey, I can get Calais Campbell for cheap!" :chord:

I don't blame you for making the move, though. Nobody wants to be the guy that loses to the zombie team.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001

Yahoo posted:

what's goin on here would be 78-39 if they played every team every week.

If they played every team every week, Smash Mouth Football would be 80-37.
:c00l: Moral Victory no I got my dick smashed in

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

My players are unstoppable murderbots

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I didn't so much as "win" as the spicy campers lost. Winning with 65 points (the fifth lowest score this week) is basically just stupid luck. My team is... not great. Exactly like last year.

Five Questionables, two Doubtfuls, and an idiot rear end in a top hat named Aquib Talib suspended for poking a man in the eye.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Thanks to all the underdogs (especially Leperflesh!) for beating most of the other 6-2 guys, thus helping me reach 1st place :woop:

Now all I gotta do is not lose to the zombie team (and have DK lose to Aredna) and I'll have a pretty firm lead. yaaay

Professor Moriarty fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 11, 2015

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Despite my best efforts this year, I can't seem to pick the right guys to start. You shouldn't count on me winning for you.

Aredna fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 11, 2015

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Aredna posted:

Despite my best efforts this year, I can't seem to pick the right guys to start. You shouldn't count on me winning for you

(I'd photoshop a laptop into his hand if I could)

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
You all got me curious and I looked up where rankings on if we played everyone every week

pre:
Actual Points  Every     Team Name
7-2-0  1020.5  82-35-0   Oliver_Sak's Team
6-4-0  1064.5  80-37-0   *spicy* *campers*
6-3-0  1024.5  80-37-0   Smash Mouth Football
6-3-0  1022.3  78-39-0   what's goin on here
7-2-0  1024.5  75-42-0   Innsmouth Old Ones
6-4-0   973.5  67-50-0   [subject to change]
3-6-0   931.5  63-53-1   Chocolate Milk
6-3-0   967.0  62-54-1   Immovable Objects
4-5-0   906.3  58-59-0   Big Scary Black Men
4-5-0   938.5  56-60-1   Dee's Team
5-4-0   861.0  46-69-2   Endless Feedback
1-8-0   723.3  27-90-0   O-Rank All-Stars
2-7-0   693.0  22-94-1   DEEF SQUAD
0-9-0   660.3  20-97-0   [ °-° ]

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Eight out of fourteen is pretty much exactly what I would have predicted, hah.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Time to see whether I can keep the top spot. Don't let me down, Old Man Greenway!

The Rising Suun
May 10, 2006

watch out I'm ornery
I had a bad feeling about this week. Come on Brinkley

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Gonna be a close one. But I need Brinkley to sit out this last quarter. You should be resting him for the playoffs.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Guess I'll have my week of the year take out the #2 (and would have been #1) team this week.

Heck, my easy part of the schedule is coming up too. Maybe I'll get lucky and make the playoffs still somehow.

Or maybe Vincent Ray will have his game of the year and I'll still lose this week anyways.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Vontaze Burfict is fully capable of putting up 9.5 points so this is gonna be a nailbiter. Mad props to my last-second fill in A Klein who projected 2.8 points but earned 10.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
If Cushing, Crick and Michael Johnson could all get lost on the way to the game tomorrow I'd be cool. I need Adam Jones to outscore them by 3 points as of right now.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Oh sweet baby jesus of score corrections, please leave Burfict be.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Half a point! :argh:

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Note to self, if I try this league again next year I better make the actual draft. Choosing between weakside linebackers and injury fill ins is not much fun.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Goddamnit, not only did the score correction spaghetti monster take back my win, but it took it back in style.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

woah, what the heck? You lost like 9 points?

The Rising Suun
May 10, 2006

watch out I'm ornery
Next year Im not gonna panic draft a DB in round 1.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

The Rising Suun posted:

Next year Im not gonna panic draft a DB in round 1.

Burnett wasn't a bad selection. He'd be the first DB off the board regardless of who or when. Arguably the only better choice you could have made at that point would have been Alec Ogletree... who would have been just as useful to you this season.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

My all LB draft strategy worked out splendidly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rising Suun
May 10, 2006

watch out I'm ornery

Professor Moriarty posted:

Burnett wasn't a bad selection. He'd be the first DB off the board regardless of who or when. Arguably the only better choice you could have made at that point would have been Alec Ogletree... who would have been just as useful to you this season.
True, I'd just much rather have a solid LB corps in place, maybe I wouldnt have cut bait on Burnett and Parker as soon as I did.

• Locked thread