Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

West coast player here. 7pm/10EST works for me. The date is fine as well, I have to catch a flight in the morning so I can't think of anything better than drinking a lot of beer and doing a draft before bed.

I could do 6pm/9 EST as well if everyone is east coast and prefers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

I got stuck in a bit of roster hell last year when I dealt with a few injuries. My go-to method for waivers was to basically filter by tackles and look at game-by-game scores to determine who the most consistent add would be.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

awwww poo poo. I've been posting in this thread as if I was in for the league but it looks like my invite acceptance never actually went through on Yahoo. I just tried to sign in for the draft and it looks like I bumped it up to 11 people. I'll see if I can find a 12th real quick but if I blew it and need to drop out then that's fine as well

e: I think I have a RL friend who will do it. Not sure if he's a goon, he may actually have an account that he never uses

Teeter fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 9, 2015

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

I'll post in the main thread in like 5 minutes but as per my edit on last post, I think I found a friend in RL who will do it. He's a former roommate who got to live through the glory of my season last year with me so I think he's interested. He said he's free tonight so I'm waiting to get the final confirmation right now

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Friend is in so we're good with an even 12. Like I said, he heard all about the league so he knows what he's in for. I'll get his email to Dandy Kaiser in a moment

also, this:

Aredna posted:

Actually, I wouldn't mind doing that for all autodrafters anyways this year. I would rather at least have all teams workable than to have a one or two that are bye weeks for whoever plays them.

Autodrafters got pretty boned last year so it was free wins for the first half of the season until waivers managed to spread things out a bit. This would be a nice way to do it if anyone hasn't set up a pre-draft ranking

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Send him here: https://yho.com/nfl?l=549920&k=7d395fcbdbc7c285&ikey=c407c34f5fb37659, once he's in I can try to get our draft time back

Link comes up as invalid for him. Can you invite via email?

e: sent PM

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

12th man is in. The draft was still set to take place at 7/10PM as of a few minutes ago even after I joined as #11, what happened there? Hopefully we can still move forward right now

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Well, gently caress. Sorry everyone :(

I know I logged in to my Yahoo account when I found this thread but I guess I never confirmed to renew my team. If it's any consolation, I'll be traveling for work tomorrow and probably can't make the draft. I'll have to use this time right now to set up pre rankings.

e: If I was the only PST person then that means you all are much more free to play around with times so unless someone else chimes in then see what works best for you.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

I made it about 50 players into my pre-draft ranking before saying gently caress it. Christ, this is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

My first round draft pick will not have played a single snap by the end of this season. Whoops.

• Locked thread