Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

Amazing! it loioks like Pink Floyd. Spectacular

Is that what it is? I knew I saw it somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

eh so I made a parallelogram and threw some light at it. dispersion dawgs

there is this thing called cauchy and its a value and if you put it at one it disperses liek fuckin mad. its not the same as IOR, i think its more, how does a change in IOR affect different wavelengths.

anyway, i cranked that value and then animated the IOR. this is just a quick min/frame render. its somewhat unimpressive

and a bit bigger but still noisy as poo poo

currently constructing an animation of the parallelogram spinning on the through the page axis over 120 frames.. a minute per frame is noisy as poo poo but still 2 hours total lol.

That's good as hell.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Your creative endeavors loving own. Make more of them.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

akadajet posted:

Amazon sells the 4.5v, already got one delivered. Waiting on the film and camera to get here.

As far as the canon goes I'll probably look for some FD mount primes for it. My father tells me he regrets not going with the canon lenses.

Lmfao what a waste of money.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Snapchat A Titty posted:

also im a perfectionist and my dad is a natural at drawing realistic stuff and my sister has an incredible style so i always feel like i cant match them

boohoo, basically

e: lmao just found this old one of mine on my parents imac:

holy poo poo 14 years ago

That's deep, dude.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Snapchat A Titty posted:

we boiled & ate it, it was pretty good for a random ocean beach crab

Have sex with it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

maxe posted:

thought i'd try True Detectiving something even though the second series of True Detective was bad

It was good you dumb oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My company is called Turd Falling Out of a Man's rear end.

• Locked thread