Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
So this may be a dumb question, but why not spend a couple extra minutes to actually take the glass out correctly? Surely it's worth it if you keep it for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
It always amazes me how easy it is to flip a car over. A couple weeks ago I heard a loud smash outside, and I ran out to find a car with a smashed up front, and another car entirely upside down, but pointed the right way down the road.

How often do you have to recover flipped cars? What's the recovery process like? I watched the guys here for about an hour, it seemed to take them a bit to figure out what to do.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

SCA Enthusiast posted:

:captainpop: How... Just how do you even do that? Drunk? Old with poor reflexes? Just plain stupid?

Seriously, how does a mistake like that end up with that much damage? Like, I get accidentally putting it in the wrong gear because you're not used to a new vehicle, and even taking it far enough to bonk into the vehicle behind you. But how does your foot end up on the gas enough that you end up blasting into your house and across the yard?

• Locked thread