Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Those rims make me think VW kit car. And not to be rude but any time a liberty is taken off the road its a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

eberbs posted:

i should have taken a picture of the inside of the allard but it is definetly not a kit car. and i aggree with the liberty statment.
and the guy in the liberty was ejected so far they thought he had fled the scene.

That's cool. I was just internet speculating and thought those looked like old bug rims. Plus by me almost all old cool cars that look like that are sitting on a Volkswagen frame :downsgun:

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
The stories in this thread make me miss the days of cleaning the big truck tow truck shops floors. Those guys had so many crazy stories of what would happen. A truck once rolled itself and squashed half a vehicle with the trailer. Or the time one of the tow truck guys didn't realize where his hand was and had a full-size Volvo truck run over his fingers.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
And no matter how much glass just fell out with the flip it will still be found in that car for decades to come.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

some texas redneck posted:

Huh, I figured they got the Ecotec by 2001. Guess not. This is a good thing for you though, the earlier Ecotecs were prone to timing chain tensioner failures.

How is that thing not a pile of rust by now?! They rust even down here.

That 2200 was a host to all its own failures. Also I don't believe that the exhaust doesn't bounce like a two year old hopped up on MT dew .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
I once watched my friends dad throw his van into reverse nod off(due to shooting up just recently) and he drove threw two fences and crashed into a house. But still wasn't as bad as that. Dude should get an award for destruction.

• Locked thread