Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Hey man, somebody stole your cat :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Decent!

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

kastein posted:

If you do brake lines regularly, either at work or on your cars, do yourself a favor and buy an OEM 24364 inline flaring tool. Only fits 4.75mm/3/16 line but that covers about 99% of the market. It also only does double invert 45 degree flares, but again that covers a huge section of the market... bubble flare vehicles and devices notwithstanding.

I don't even know where my regular flaring tool (the one you posted) is anymore.

And yes, that brake line looks very familiar. Rustbelt brake lines are hell.

I will second the endorsement of the inline flaring tool and will do so for the rest of my life. I ran through three different part store bar-style tools (2 of which were brand loving new) and they gave me nothing but bullshit terrible off-center flares. Bought the inline and cranked out a perfect flare first time. Worth it at twice the price.

• Locked thread