Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

9:15am: 3 hours of tuvan throat singing already has me hating enlightenment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Lil Cunty posted:

9:45am: remember to smile the half smile of the Buddha

9:48am: this feels weird I never smile with my mouth closed

9:50am: I did in my passport photo. it's really bad. God I hate that photo

9:52am: I'll try a little teeth. maybe the Buddha smiled with teeth showing. I mean it's not like anybody was there to take a picture. maybe he had a big old Meg Ryan grin like me and he was horsing it up in every meditation and it was really distracting so when people made statues later they made him with his mouth closed because that's how they wished he actually looked

9:56am: holy poo poo what if the Buddha didn't have any teeth

tao of lmao

problematic hug posted:

6:47pm - aw poo poo i'm out of tokens
6:49pm - how the gently caress does this silver monkey go together c'mon, work with me here
6:50pm - gently caress gently caress gently caress

• Locked thread