Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My body is ready to lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
Oh.. my... Mariota!! 87 yard scramble for a touchdown and finishes the day with 37.92 points!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Hmm, I may break 225 in this meaningless spike on my #1 seed status

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

lol demarco and lacy combined for 3.5 points, at this point I'm just trying to pilot this trash heap to a positive record

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

pmchem posted:

Hmm, I may break 225 in this meaningless spike on my #1 seed status

My team is so bad :stonk:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Playoffs !

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Boat is going to win this. If I can edge out a win with 3 loving people not playing (I was badly sick the past few days), I can do anything!

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
McFadden's last minute TD really helped me. Am I wrong in thinking I've got a shot at the title?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Blimpkin posted:

McFadden's last minute TD really helped me. Am I wrong in thinking I've got a shot at the title?

Uh yeah, you're wrong, because I'm going to win

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

#1 seed for playoffs, wooo!

By the way, everyone posted last week (even though Boon's posts were terrible, heh).

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Since the consolation bracket means dick does that mean we can stop caring about our teams

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

vyst posted:

Since the consolation bracket means dick does that mean we can stop caring about our teams

You can, I'm gunning for best of the failures.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ok peyton

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

vyst posted:

yeah, no need to set full lineups. No mass drops / team destruction, and you still gotta post!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Oh well, guess I get to look forward to having a cheap Derek Carr keeper next year

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

pmchem posted:

#1 seed for playoffs, wooo!

By the way, everyone posted last week (even though Boon's posts were terrible, heh).

Terrible, but they showed up. Like my team.

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
Man this season was truly fun.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I'm pretty excited for next year. I knew the first season would have some turnover because of the posting requirement, but it looks like we're gathering a real good group for 2016.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

TheKman posted:

Man this season was truly fun.

I disagree my team suuuuucks

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Sweeper posted:

e: though to be fair, at no point did it really feel like my team. Doing my own auctioning will make me feel a lot better, even if I post another terrible record next year.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
I'm not sure how much credit I have earned for my teams standing but I'll still be smug as hell should I win.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Veritek83 posted:

e: though to be fair, at no point did it really feel like my team. Doing my own auctioning will make me feel a lot better, even if I post another terrible record next year.

agreed, I've basically done nothing with the team since I took it over and everyone is on IR at this point so gently caress it

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010

Sweeper posted:

I think i'm 4-9!, I still suck but still had some fun.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'm glad I had the foresight and skill to take over a team with Julio Jones, really good work by me

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I am going to steamroll my way to the title and then I'm going to follow league rules and post about it constantly.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
My team is trash garbage and I am proud that we limped to a 5 and 8 record so far. I agree it's going to feel more "mine" when I draft it, so I'm looking forward to that. Ended up having a bunch of players I never would have picked up in my other leagues, so that was kinda fun as well.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Oh man I think boat is going to win his first round of the playoffs here <3<3<3<3.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Seriously. 13 points on a kicker. QB putting up 34 points. Good day for footballs.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
gently caress ted ginn and the weird panthers offense. Ive messed him up like every week.

James Jones youre my only hope!

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

red rifle down, i repeat, red rifle down

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

dabigredboat posted:

Seriously. 13 points on a kicker. QB putting up 34 points. Good day for footballs.

Yup, looks like we'll be playing each other in the next round. Congrats!

In other news, everyone posted during Dec. 6-12. Good postin' and keep going, gotta post until the end of the fantasy season!

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

aaaaaugh i have so many good receivers i may have to leave ty hilton on the bench

or cobb
or crabtree

such hard decisions

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
The dream has died, I have been bested =(

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kazak_Hstan posted:

The dream has died, I have been bested =(

RIP

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Now is the time to uproot the champ. Take down the man. Then deliver him to the big place in the sky!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Man it's bullshit how many points people have scored on me this season. 400 points separates me and Weaselior lol.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
Bye bye blount, at least I have hightower.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

vyst posted:

Man it's bullshit how many points people have scored on me this season. 400 points separates me and Weaselior lol.

pft, points, who even likes points? points are lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

dabigredboat posted:

Now is the time to uproot the champ. Take down the man. Then deliver him to the big place in the sky!

My team is riddled with injuries everywhere except QB. I really think you might win. But, I'll always have Allen Robinson (thanks boat)!

• Locked thread