Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

draft results: blarzgh should look more closely at who he drafts :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
What a hilarious draft. So many injured players with season enders being drafted for $35 plus but the auto drafters.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Nice draft, guys!

Don't forget, all players not drafted are immediately available as free agents. Please pick them over and fix your bench if you got autodrafted.

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

The end of a very short era

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

aegisalpha posted:

Yea I cleaned up my roster a bit.

RIP Tebow :smith:

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I am sad that your little Geno Smith ploy didn't work.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

aegisalpha posted:

But, it was so perfect...

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Wow I'm gay but not as gay as my team.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
We appreciate your help in our chances Jed!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I had Whataburger

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

evilweasel posted:

draft results: blarzgh should look more closely at who he drafts :v:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk

Yooo9oooooouuuuuuuuu

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

blarzgh posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk

Yooo9oooooouuuuuuuuu

I haven't received my generic results that will blindly fill me with pride or pain yet.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Looking at depth charts http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3332748/depthcharts I'm pretty happy with how my draft went, great RB/WR depth and keeper potential. A few other teams stand out too, should be nice and competitive.

My week 1 opponent has Jordy Nelson and Kevin White, but this only means his 3 autodrafted studs will all have huge openers.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I drafted Brandon Marshall twice. Unfortunately, both times I believed it to be the Jets wide receiver.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Boy, I have an unwise number of eggs in the Tennessee basket.

Does whoever has Mariota want to trade me so I can complete the trifecta?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I shall ride the Chip Kelly wagon to Valhalla, shiny and chrome. :perfect:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Are players acquired via trade keepable, assuming they were not signed off waivers by the owner who traded them away?

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Daedra posted:

I shall ride the Chip Kelly wagon to Valhalla, shiny and chrome. :perfect:

Swing me some of that sweet sweet Chip Kelly smooth dark magic for Zach Ertz please.

OBR
Apr 9, 2009
Got autodrafted as i could not stay awake after a rather booze heavy weekend. I'm ok with my team though.

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

The beauty of quitting is, now that I've quit, I can have one, 'cause I've quit.

blarzgh posted:

Boy, I have an unwise number of eggs in the Tennessee basket.

Does whoever has Mariota want to trade me so I can complete the trifecta?

I can trade you sankey

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Are players acquired via trade keepable, assuming they were not signed off waivers by the owner who traded them away?

yes

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Samarium posted:

I can trade you sankey

Bishop Sunkeny Costy

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Oh please Fantasy Football gods, please make Alfred Blue worth a drat for the whole season.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
My first fantasy football draft, I hope I didn't do too poo poo :ohdear: !

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Fantastic. Laveon Bell is on the trading block.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

TNG posted:

Oh please Fantasy Football gods, please make Alfred Blue worth a drat for the whole season.

It's going to own when it turns out that my $53 Arian Foster with an amputated groin is the mot valuable back in Houston.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Kazak_Hstan posted:

It's going to own when it turns out that my $53 Arian Foster with an amputated groin is the mot valuable back in Houston.

Oh dear Football Gods, please allow Ariain Foster's dick to stay fallen off past game 4 and his dumb brother's workout routine to continue to sideline him.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Why do I get the feeling that auto drafting my team, while hanging out with family, turned out to be the best solution :woot:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

not sure i'd advertise that you're so bad at fantasy football the bot is way better than you are

want to trade :sun:

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010

dabigredboat posted:

Why do I get the feeling that auto drafting my team, while hanging out with family, turned out to be the best solution :woot:

no crap you scored on your autodraft

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

boat has always led a charmed life

OBR
Apr 9, 2009
My autodraft is broken. So broken, that it only wanted broken receivers to soothe it's mind.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
So, anyone want to exchange a RB of some worth for a slightly musty Martavius Bryant?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

OBR posted:

My autodraft is broken. So broken, that it only wanted broken receivers to soothe it's mind.

"I have no ACL and I must scream"

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

OBR posted:

:hfive:

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I almost talked myself into picking up Dexter McCluster. I'm glad I didn't though. Never listen to yourself.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

TNG posted:

I almost talked myself into picking up Dexter McCluster. I'm glad I didn't though. Never listen to yourself.

Were you drunk

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Daedra posted:

Were you drunk

Possibly, I may have been a little zonked out on petro chemical fumes since I've been staying in southern New Mexico for a while and that place is one huge smog cloud.

But reason prevailed and I didn't run into the McCluster trap. But I have fallen into the Ryan Mathews trap, which I do every year it seems.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

justice for brady :sun:

now i can drop gorgeous jimmy g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Bort will see you through the dark times to boot. Masterful.

I hope Tom Brady stubs his beautiful stupid toe!

• Locked thread