Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

pmchem has not posted in over a week, i declare his team forfeit to a supporter of the wrongfully accused tom brady

he may claim that its preseason, but that's part of the league season according to my definition and i will take this to court if i have to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

evilweasel posted:

pmchem has not posted in over a week, i declare his team forfeit to a supporter of the wrongfully accused tom brady

he may claim that its preseason, but that's part of the league season according to my definition and i will take this to court if i have to

From the ruies:

quote:

CALENDAR WEEK? WHEN DO I HAVE TO POST?
Sunday to Saturday, inclusive, during the calendar weeks which contain a Sunday game that scores fantasy points for this league. That includes our fantasy playoffs, even if you're eliminated.

We're not in-season yet.

Also, #rekt in the wells report thread haha.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

no nonsense about sensibly getting insurance against injustice can dampen my mood after this great strike for justice :sun:

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I hope you win the league, but the Patriots lose every game.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

TNG posted:

I hope you win the league, but the Patriots lose every game.

I'd be ok with this

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to post about Tony Romo. He's great.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Jets win again! Oh, and my team's ok, I guess...

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Man, these updated projections for my and aegisalpha's teams are nuts. 180 vs 182?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

TNG posted:

Man, these updated projections for my and aegisalpha's teams are nuts. 180 vs 182?

I'm only supposed to get 172

fortunately my opponent was autodrafted and is projected to get 104 and it's not like he can switch up his lineup since all the good players on his bench are injured or suspended :laffo:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
So Reggie Wayne turns out to not have been a sneaky genius pickup.

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

The beauty of quitting is, now that I've quit, I can have one, 'cause I've quit.

evilweasel posted:

justice for brady :sun:

drat, I was just becoming optimistic about drafting Lafell.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kazak_Hstan posted:

So Reggie Wayne turns out to not have been a sneaky genius pickup.

I'm kind of bummed about this

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Jeez, The Patriots skill position players that aren't Gronk or Brady or Edelman just keep being traps, year after year after year.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

TNG posted:

Where do you see the projections?

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Click the Game Center button on the league's main page. You can look at everyone's matches and shake your head at NFL.com's nonsensical chicken bone readings.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

TNG posted:

Jeez, The Patriots skill position players that aren't Gronk or Brady or Edelman just keep being traps, year after year after year.

the patriots thing is taking random terrible skill players and making brady deal with them

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

TNG posted:

Click the Game Center button on the league's main page. You can look at everyone's matches and shake your head at NFL.com's nonsensical chicken bone readings.

I like how JJ Watt is projected to outscore every individual on my team except Luck and Lacy.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
He might.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
If JJ Watt breaks Alex Smith in half Ivan Drago style, can I get a bonus? I think scoring should reflect that.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
I have a feeling my all-star packed team is not going to do too wonderful :(

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Honestly, it's my first time, so if I don't come last I'll be grateful!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I'm projected to get 150, lol.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Saw your trade offer this morning Chem, but I couldn't figure out how to reply. Looks like you found a partner.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Saw your trade offer this morning Chem, but I couldn't figure out how to reply. Looks like you found a partner.

Yup, but I'm still interested in trading (with anyone) during the season. I enjoy trading. Maybe I'll send you another offer!

wtf242
Jun 4, 2004
wtf?
I just noticed my 3 best players all have the same exact bye week. nice!

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
I'm going to watch the Titans and Tampa game for sure, just so I can watch Mariota school Winston again.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Well here's to everyone having massive differentials from their predicted scores! Cheers!

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Going on patrol for a week, will miss out on watching my team of auto drafted idiots get their poo poo pushed in.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I eagerly await Sam Bradford to break and ruin my unfounded hopes that he will be legit

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Glad I dropped Tebow :smugdog:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

man, the patriots defense may have gotten clowned on, but not as hard as brady clowned on the steelers :sun:

the real game for me this week is if I can double Kazak's score

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

The beauty of quitting is, now that I've quit, I can have one, 'cause I've quit.
That's pretty neat that nfl.com adds in highlight links into the timeline.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kicking myself for not starting Stewart

aegisalpha
Mar 18, 2003

I didn't notice until now that boat has gronk and antonio brown. Welp. 60 points and it isn't even sunday yet.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Yeesh, Edelman went off. I hope all of the Bronco's offense once again goes through CJA and that Boldin and Smith JR being the only real passing options in their offenses works out for me. Goddamn you Martavius Bryant.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

TNG posted:

Yeesh, Edelman went off. I hope all of the Bronco's offense once again goes through CJA and that Boldin and Smith JR being the only real passing options in their offenses works out for me. Goddamn you Martavius Bryant.

he didn't even get a td on thursday

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

evilweasel posted:

he didn't even get a td on thursday

I think that's going to be the case for a lot of the season. Good thing he'll get a million catches and 1100+ yards. Gronk will poach everything else.

21 points for no TD is pretty dang good.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Edelman will be concussed by week 9

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Off to a good start, enjoying Houston getting a sack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKman
Jan 3, 2010
Titans and Tampa game off to a great start, Mariota is having a great opener. Love how Jameis Winston throws his first NFL touchdown pass - to the Titans.

• Locked thread