Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oTHi
Feb 28, 2011

This post is brought to you by Molten Boron.
Nobody doesn't like Molten Boron!.
Lipstick Apathy

The one and only LARP I was involved in was a playtest for a game titled "Speed Dating in the World of Darkness". The premise was that everyone in the room was secretly some sort of supernatural creature (apart from I think one human), and each person had a goal to 'win' the game. For example, I played a Faustian Demon of the Third House, and my goal was to get someone to sign over their soul to me. I spent the night chatting to various creatures, and getting hit on heavily by a lady playing an overly-sexual vampire. There was only one instance of combat, and it was completely hands-off.

Note: I ended up sweet-talking a young mage into giving me her soul. Yay.

I doubt I'd go back, purely because it was super creepy to be hit on like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread