Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Using the Stone Cold Stunner as the char's signature move is the only good and righteous act :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
>List Unearned Achievements:ovr:

>List High Scores:ovr:

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Neddy Seagoon posted:

This and also great thread all my +5s.

I only did my CYOAs in a cargo cultlike attempt to summon you back to GBS.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Atma posted:

I thought about that.

I dunno though, too much sperging might be boring.

Sometimes you need to sprinkle a little piss and poo poo into things to keep it interesting.

I don't read that forum so I have no idea what the posters are like - but my only fear would be boredom.

If you read a few of the larger CYOAs there you'll find more piss, dicks, cum and terrible, idiotic decision making than you'd think.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Atma posted:

I thought about that.

I dunno though, too much sperging might be boring.

Sometimes you need to sprinkle a little piss and poo poo into things to keep it interesting.

I don't read that forum so I have no idea what the posters are like - but my only fear would be boredom.
Yeah I've done CYOA comics in Serious Gaming Boards and stupid anything-goes boards before, and the latter come up with far better/funnier end results even if there is a lot of "piss on the thing cuck goku"

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

If you read a few of the larger CYOAs there you'll find more piss, dicks, cum and terrible, idiotic decision making than you'd think.

In the Clash of the Heavens CYOA in Game Room we finally found out why the protagonist doesn't poop. Like two years after the question first came up in the thread.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Seeing that unused set shows just how close we were to some serious seal clubbage.

Also thanks for the hard work Atma.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Neddy Seagoon posted:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Wait, didn't we have a party member with that horrid 4 person flesh golem?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

TEAYCHES posted:

atma you do great things with possibly the worst material gbs could give you, thank you

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

pixaal posted:

Wait, didn't we have a party member with that horrid 4 person flesh golem?

It was more like a familiar or pet. Their minds were dominated, they didn't follow by choice.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Atma posted:

It was more like a familiar or pet. Their minds were dominated, they didn't follow by choice.

They wanted it.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

Atma posted:

If it's a legitimate possession, the Monster body has ways to shut that whole thing Down. They definitely wanted it.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Outrail posted:

They wanted it.

it did after getting a load of that hot D

:colbert:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Atma posted:

Was attempting copulation with...whatever that lady thing was just an instant game over?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i like how you apparently decided the protagonist was steve austin by at least the goku fusion, as evidenced by the goatee on the snow monstrosity

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Atma posted:

Here is what it might have been like:

I always wonder about what cool ideas we miss out on by ignoring things and just pissing and making gokus instead. Cool to see this. The missed achievements gets my immagination going too.

Another good adventure!

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Shinjobi posted:

Was attempting copulation with...whatever that lady thing was just an instant game over?

You never know until you try.

There would have been a way to placate her. Maybe it would work after that.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Atma posted:

The secret was Deez Nuts.

got him

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

TEAYCHES posted:

atma you do great things with possibly the worst material gbs could give you, thank you

5'd (again)

many thanks

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Atma posted:

Gotta seal the deal!

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Outrail posted:

Gotta seal the deal!

And then deal the seal (a club to the head)

(Then we can burn down the ship and do a stunner on her.)

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

this just makes me regret how horrible goons are

next time make sure to cuck a millennial goku gayly

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I though we did eat some human meat, though.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Wait, her weakness wasn't to Stone Cold Stunners?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Kitchner posted:

that's everyone's weakness. she probably has a weakness for chocolate or something as well.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
It's obvious that her weakness was a mirror, look at that hair.

Vote 5, gas this thread, ban OP

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Excelzior posted:

>New Game+

also :five:

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Atma, I cant give enough praises for your CYOAs. Do all these games share the same universe? I feel satan and bob would be Bros.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Kitchner posted:

Gilganixon posted:

that's everyone's weakness.

^ This

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Do all these games share the same universe? I feel satan and bob would be Bros.

Satan made an appearance at the end of Bob.

If you notice, the same portal Satan appears out of in Bob is the same type of portal Satan enters after he destroys the "Creator" in "adventures of satan". He is even still wearing the bloodied robes of Jesus.

He turns Bob's son into the 5th horseman of the apocalypse, "Homosex," which then paves the way for Satan to bring about Armageddon with the help of the antichrist, Obama. This isn't shown in an adventure but it's alluded to in endtimes.exe, which is the conclusion of the trilogy.

So, those three are the only adventures that are directly related to one another, but I imagine they all share the same universe. Most of the time it doesn't matter, though.

Atma fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Aug 26, 2015

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006

Atma posted:

^ This

Satan made an appearance at the end of Bob.

If you notice, the same portal Satan appears out of in Bob is the same type of portal Satan enters after he destroys the "Creator" in "adventures of satan". He is even still wearing the bloodied robes of Jesus.

He turns Bob's son into the 5th horseman of the apocalypse, "Homosex," which then paves the way for Satan to bring about Armageddon with the help of the antichrist, Obama. This isn't shown in an adventure but it's alluded to in endtimes.exe, which is the conclusion of the trilogy.

So, those three are the only adventures that are directly related to one another, but I imagine they all share the same universe. Most of the time it doesn't matter, though.

For your magnum opus bob, satan, beelz, obama, this guy, diamond joe, and a goku of some kind should form some kind of power rangers have :krad: adventures.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Blizzy_Cow posted:

For your magnum opus bob, satan, beelz, obama, this guy, diamond joe, and a goku of some kind should form some kind of power rangers have :krad: adventures.
they shouldn't

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Then they get hit with some sort of reality eraser beam and cease to exist, past, present and future in all possible universes.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

they shouldn't

What you got against that idea? Satan releasing all bodily fluids while they do a group stunner on someone sounds awesome.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

they shouldn't

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Blizzy_Cow posted:

What you got against that idea? Satan releasing all bodily fluids while they do a group stunner on someone sounds awesome.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

they shouldn't

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Blizzy_Cow posted:

some future goon posted:

> do the fusion dance

:jerkbag:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Blizzy_Cow posted:

it doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Achievement Unlocked: INTO THE GROUND

• Locked thread