Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

how do i stop apps from changing the color of start menu icons / clickable links / the bar at the bottom of taskbar icons?

i switched to firefox recently and now whenever it's active all those turn yellow and it's driving me crazy.

everything yellow here used to just be a nice blue all the time.

i've checked personalize -> colors and didn't see any way to disable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Lambert posted:

Weid. Do you have "automatically pick an accent color from my background" enabled? Might be the culprit, disable that one and pick a color manually.

nope, this is disabled

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Lambert posted:

Did you already try changing back to the Windows 10 default theme ("Themes" menu in Personalization)

i just figured this out. i'm an idiot and forgot about displayfusion, it updated a week or two ago and changed the default for changing aero color from "do not" to "change based on application"

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

don't use brave

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i said it cause the CEO was run out of mozilla after it surfaced he made political donations to causes opposing same sex marriage.

good to know about the crypto bs too though.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

use opera gx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

e: missed later posts