Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who shall win the Community Choice Award?!
This poll is closed.
Zero-Grab Kitty 13 10.57%
Go Fish! 4 3.25%
Sub Optimal 1 0.81%
All Senior Citizens Should Have Life Alert 15 12.20%
PZZL 8 6.50%
Coinless 1 0.81%
Conservation of Momentum 2 1.63%
Echo 4 3.25%
Critical Admission 4 3.25%
VectoRocket 9 7.32%
Impulse 34 27.64%
Sandlot Basenoball 1 0.81%
Slam Fighter II 27 21.95%
Total: 123 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

SharpenedSpoonv2 posted:

JonTerp will probably get mad at me... but, I wanted to show off the prototype of the winners page. Nothing fancy thus far... everything on the site is beta, after all. Hopefully I don't get into too much trouble for spoiling the winners a couple days early... but, who cares, really? I'm just excited to have had such a successful jam! Everyone is a winner who participated, but there were a few who stood above the rest.

I'm pretty sure this is not actually a prototype but the actual page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

sighnoceros posted:

Can't complain about Impulse not winning, some great games this year and I played the poo poo out of Zero Grab-Kitty (I think I might have been the first person to report having actually beaten it :smug:). Congrats to all the winners, and great job everybody who finished their games!

Hell, you and Everdraed both finished the game before I even finished it! (I'm pretty sure I've finished each level at *some* point now, but I could be wrong).

This jam was my first gamejam and a hell of a lot of fun! I was really happy to have just finished making a game and I'm incredibly stoked with the result! I've also just done a bit of a post mortem on the game's page as well. Thanks for playing!

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

I should probably do my bounty announcement as well!

Winner: XYZ
Not only does the gameplay revolve around your dong, it involves crowds of people peepin it. Nice.

Runner-up: SysAdmin Simulator
It's great that your boss/colleagues in game are open minded enough to let you go to work nude.

Also a runner-up: Conservation of Momentum
I enjoyed the "Nude Game" pun way too much.

The winner gets a $5 avatar certificate + a Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 steam key

The runner ups will also receive a Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 steam key (lemme know how many team members you guys had and PM me)

• Locked thread